Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
So, I've had both the Logitech Performance MX and the MX Master. I swapped to the MX Master because the Performance MX kept stuttering and lagging. Well, now that MX Master is doing it and I don't get it.

- I've gone through both bluetooth and the Logitech adaptor.
- I have two Logitech recievers. One for my bed room, one for the living room. Maybe the mouse would connect to the living room one? So, I'd disconnect the living room one and connect to just my bed room one (where my computer is). Still lagging and stuttering.
- Made sure the battery is charged.
- I've noticed it doesn't do it much after a full charge at first. But after 1-2 hours of using it, it's back to lagging.
- Ran all spyware programs and such
- My Wacom tablet works perfect, no lag.

Surely, BOTH of my Logitech mice can't suffer the same early death fate, right? This MX Master is less than a year old..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alereon
Feb 6, 2004

Dehumanize yourself and face to Trumpshed
College Slice
Since the problem is happening with multiple mice and adapters, it sounds like the problem is radio interference on the 2.4Ghz band. Are you using Bluetooth devices or do you have a lot of 2.4Ghz WiFi networks in your area? Try disabling any other Bluetooth devices and turning off your 2.4Ghz network (leaving the normal 5Ghz WiFi), as well as making sure the adapter isn't shielded by your case (get a USB extension cable and move it up top if needed). It may just be that you can't use 2.4Ghz wireless devices reliably if you live in an apartment or other high-density housing, like it was for WiFi before we moved to the 5Ghz band.

Alereon fucked around with this message at 17:53 on Sep 10, 2016

• Locked thread