Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich

VagueRant posted:

This IS adorable. Bit confused why the perfectly able rugby tacklin' robot was walking around with a cane and a limp though.

I don't even have a limp, but that cane is so delightful, I can't blame Lem at all for making up some excuse just to use it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Night10194 posted:

WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS GAME DESIGNER.

They're trying to help you develop your own psychic skills.

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich
I've been meaning to post this for a while now, but I actually like the plot dump that we've been given. It helps deepen the mystery and atmosphere for me to hear that there's a self-developing AI that's stumbled upon getting rid of humans to solve the world's problems with no one programming it to have any murderous tendancies beforehand. And then that AI is told to try and understand the human concept of God. It's just fun to see how the hell an AI is going to try and follow the faulty logic given to it, and try and create it's own eden on Earth by creating an army of psychic modified bioexperiments. It gives the story unique character, and I appreciate that.

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Ah, good old futuristic boob window fashion design.

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich
I like this hotel level, it seems cool.

I too would like to undergo a surgical procedure that allows me to gain psychic powers from the equivalent of cocaine.

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Night10194 posted:

A lot of this game feels like it has good ideas that needed more time. It's got a solid core of dark and miserable to it, but everything feels like it needs more development.

This is a perfect way to describe this game, and why it seems so interesting to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Scintilla posted:

None can surpass Lem's bootcane. That thing is a masterpiece.

Agreed.

Thank you for the wonderful LP! It was a great read!

• Locked thread