Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

PSA for all the Patriarchy LLC members.

Together with your last pay-out from our Privilegetm membership program you should have revived a notification that during the next week you will be required to renew your Patriarchy LLC membership card and re-enroll into the Privilegetm program as per an order from our father company Illuminati Inc.
This will also be a great opportunity for people currently not enrolled into our Privilegetm program to become a part of our benevolent capitalistic system.

I'm here to give you all a brief FAQ on the details of our Privilegetm program and what exactly you need to do to acquire or renew your Patriarchy LLC membership.

Q: I am not a member of Patriarchy LLC but I want to join. How do I do that?
A: Enrolling into our programs is easy but there might be a few extra steps that you might have to take.
a) If you're a White Male then you just have to visit your local Patriarchy center and you'll be granted a membership right away.
b) If you're a Person of Color then you will have to enroll into our RaceTraitortm program before you can be granted a membership.
c) If you're Female then you will have to enroll into our GenderTraitortm program before you can be granted a membership.

Q: How does the Privilege membership program work?
A: After acquiring your Partiarchy LLC membership card and enrolling into our programs you will receive your individual Oppression Quotas by mail.
At the end of every month your oppressive activities will be calculated and you will receive a monetary pay-out depending on the number of oppressive activities you participated in during that month.
The Patriarchy LLC membership card also gives you access to various advantages in your day to day life. For more information visit your local Patriarchy LLC center.

That's the quick rundown on our membership system. If you have any questions about our programs feel free to contact us by visiting the local Patriarchy LLC center, calling us at 888-MALEPRIVILEGE or leaving your question directly in this thread.

cnut posted:

I joined the Patriarchy LLC and got my Privilege(tm) card and now I get all kinds of pussy. Thanks Illuminati Inc.!

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

I can't wait for all these noncompetitive males and oppression-friendly females to fall into line!

You can't spell Patriarchy without A Rich Party! :homebrew:

Jack Trades fucked around with this message at 17:20 on Sep 10, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wutang-Yutani CORP
Sep 25, 2005

CORPORATIONS
RULE
EVERYTHING
AROUND
ME

*shakes out fedora* ah-ha yes excuse me? excuse me sir --- sir? where is the nearest enrollment center?

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

Do I get free food if I join?

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005
Can I get my White Card as well or is it in an other office?

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Threads with rules. Those are always great.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
If I the white man am liVing with so much privilege why am I also living with so much self loathing??

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Eames36 posted:

*shakes out fedora* ah-ha yes excuse me? excuse me sir --- sir? where is the nearest enrollment center?

You can find the location of your local Patriarchy LLC center by vising our website at patriarchy dot com or calling our service number.

Doc Friday posted:

Do I get free food if I join?

Provided you fulfill our program requirements a satisfying quality of life can certainly be provided to you.
Our company prides itself on having our members satisfied so that they can provide their maximum oppression output.

ReagaNOMNOMicks posted:

Can I get my White Card as well or is it in an other office?

The white privilege bureau is down the hall.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
You have a mother company? Doesn't sound like much of a patriarchy to me op

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

CharlestonJew posted:

You have a mother company? Doesn't sound like much of a patriarchy to me op

You saw nothing.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Toadvine posted:

If I the white man am liVing with so much privilege why am I also living with so much self loathing??

Please don't spread disinformation. Being a member of the PRIVILEGEtm program is a 200% guarantee for a satisfying and happy life.
Anyone who says otherwise is just trying to undermine our glorious system.

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

Jack Trades posted:

Provided you fulfill our program requirements a satisfying quality of life can certainly be provided to you.
Our company prides itself on having our members satisfied so that they can provide their maximum oppression output.

Yeah that sounds great and all but I think I'll just jerk off in this corner instead.

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy
It warms my cockles to see people mocking this stuff

mmm, mmm. Cockles.

Good Canadian Boy
May 12, 2013

Hi there, if I am half white do I have to do the full race traitor program first?

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Cucky pizzone

fresh_cheese
Jul 2, 2014

MY KPI IS HOW MANY VP NUTS I SUCK IN A FISCAL YEAR AND MY LAST THREE OFFICE CHAIRS COMMITTED SUICIDE
Hey, I tried to use my PRIVILEGE card to get the add on services at the massage parlor, but the lady said they don't accept PRIVILEGE cards anymore? Can they DO that?

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
As a homo slav, what kind of benefits can I expect upon joining a Patriarchy?

LT56
Sep 9, 2016

by Smythe

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

how many microaggressions do i gotta do to equal one macroaggresion?

MattD1zzl3
Oct 26, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!

Good Canadian Boy posted:

Hi there, if I am half white do I have to do the full race traitor program first?

Perhaps you're not familiar with the "Just one drop" policy...

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

goddammit first my drivers license and now this

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Good Canadian Boy posted:

No, there's a slightly more lenient version of the program specifically for you.

fresh_cheese posted:

Hey, I tried to use my PRIVILEGE card to get the add on services at the massage parlor, but the lady said they don't accept PRIVILEGE cards anymore? Can they DO that?

Report that to your nearest Patriarchy LLC center and we'll dispatch out fixers right on that.

Archer666 posted:

As a homo slav, what kind of benefits can I expect upon joining a Patriarchy?

Slavs are classified as being "Schrödinger's PoC" so your race status is dependent of whether the cat is dead or alive.

Otisburg posted:

how many microaggressions do i gotta do to equal one macroaggresion?

Latest conversion rate lies at 17.234 microagressions per macroagression but it does fluctuate.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
suck my rear end

Two Free Toppings
Jul 1, 2007

SUCK
THE
SHIT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE
I uninvitedly interrupted, hushed, and loudly explained and demonstrated the correct way to most effectively use the self-checkout lane at the supermarket to several dozen females today. Quite forcefully, I might add.

Is there like a points system if I exceed my oppressions quota? I'd ideally like to maybe save up for a 'White Dude Right Here' ball cap or something.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

if only i could find a melted rear end to suck on

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

hth posted:

if only i could find a melted rear end to suck on

greetings

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Enfield posted:

greetings

lol sorry no fat chicks

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Does my card allow me to do a "Brock Turner"?

cnut
May 3, 2016

I joined the Patriarchy LLC and got my Privilege(tm) card and now I get all kinds of pussy. Thanks Illuminati Inc.!

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I can't remember my membership number. Can you look it up by name, or do I need to check my Privilege (card)?

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
xD

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

SirEvelynTremble posted:

Does my card allow me to do a "Brock Turner"?

can you claim you play a sport? if so, yes

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Peebla posted:

I uninvitedly interrupted, hushed, and loudly explained and demonstrated the correct way to most effectively use the self-checkout lane at the supermarket to several dozen females today. Quite forcefully, I might add.

Is there like a points system if I exceed my oppressions quota? I'd ideally like to maybe save up for a 'White Dude Right Here' ball cap or something.

Of course. Exceeding your opression quota will get you bonus monetary and service rewards.
We want our members to be as productive as possible in spreading oppression.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
Can you explain why your benefits for the last quarter paid out less, on average, than Minority Female?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Are any double bonus activities I can engage in to rack up the rewards?

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

LegoPirateNinja posted:

Can you explain why your benefits for the last quarter paid out less, on average, than Minority Female?
No comment.

Darth123123 posted:

Are any double bonus activities I can engage in to rack up the rewards?

This month's bonus activity is preventing video game developers from making strong female characters.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Jack Trades posted:

This month's bonus activity is preventing video game developers from making strong female characters.

do the old 'nam veterans and the gamer mras get into good-natured scraps kinda like the dean in revenge of the nerds

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
I can't wait for all these noncompetitive males and oppression-friendly females to fall into line!

LT56
Sep 9, 2016

by Smythe

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Don't doxx my wife TIA

she was on her second bottle and the cat started talking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LT56
Sep 9, 2016

by Smythe