Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I heard it makes youre hands all harry and you go blind but it also seems pretty cool -- are the risks worth it?? :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
yeah op jacking off rules

10-4 good buddy

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
You should really practice on your friends so you don't accidentally hurt yourself.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Wear safety goggles to minimise the risk of accidental blindness.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
lol I just noticed the * looks like a lil butthole

( * )

huh

don't think I could jo to it tho

i am imaginative as heck but denesnsitized to butts and the holes

LT56
Sep 9, 2016

by Smythe
dont gently caress around :p

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
yes

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
~Only when you're doing it to the detriment of your own health or to the lives of those around you.~

*Wipes down microphone screen*
"OP, as a certified butt-boi and homebound retard masturbator how many times have you squeezed off a Nooner-spoonful over the course of your average workday?"

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
Only Apple is allowed to jack off

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

You're going to have to jack off when you upgrade to the iPhone 7, op because Apple removed your sex aid.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

n*

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
http://matrix.wikia.com/wiki/Jacking_in

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
a lesbian friend of mine told me about something called edging, but it seemed like it has no joy at all in it so i never tried it once

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

You're going to have to jack off when you upgrade to the iPhone 7, op because Apple removed your sex aid.

:henget:

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

extra stout posted:

a lesbian friend of mine told me about something called edging, but it seemed like it has no joy at all in it so i never tried it once

oh god that is those craft scissors that make the ends of papers have lil funny shapes on them right? noooooo

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
My girlfriend enjoys when I do it. Possibly more than I do.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Gatekeeper posted:

oh god that is those craft scissors that make the ends of papers have lil funny shapes on them right? noooooo

holy fukk i know what ur talking about, my mom used to be hella into craftbooking andhad hella willy wonka scissors and it was like no i just need regular scissors mom!

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Anything that distracts you from posting.

Although it appears Vendagoat can do both at once.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

The Sphinxster posted:

Although it appears Vendagoat can do both at once.

the two are one in the same for venda, imo

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
Its bad
to the bone

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer

Testikles posted:

My girlfriend enjoys when I do it. Possibly more than I do.

Marry her man, seriously. When you're married you'll jerk off a ton, she'll dig it. There's no downside here.

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
its bad unless you use friction alone

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Nooner posted:

holy fukk i know what ur talking about, my mom used to be hella into craftbooking andhad hella willy wonka scissors and it was like no i just need regular scissors mom!

Lol

You said it, nooner ! :classiclol:

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
i read it is healthy to j@ck off and c*m, something about purging toxins from the prostate and other glands and what not, what makes the c*m

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
gently caress you nooner

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
just wear a glove when you jerk off, jesus only gets notified if there's direct hand to dick contact

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010
yes, all the cool kids edge for a month or so to become real studs in the sack

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

no way, kid.

be a man

be a volcel

don't jack it, keep your essence pure.

it's the only way.

hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

Edging is good as hell just don't do it too much in one session or you will get a nightmarish case of the blue balls.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

utterlycorrupt posted:

Marry her man, seriously. When you're married you'll jerk off a ton, she'll dig it. There's no downside here.

this isn't the forum for good advice, friend. there's the door

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Real men don't have to masterbate, twink. We bang it out in real women, raw, blow our load deep in the cervix that should be wide open after supreme pleasuring, and drink a loving scotch afterward. If you need to run another lap of victory, slay that goddamn clit with your toungue. Anything else is priming your weak chump dick for some dudes rear end in a top hat.

sofokles
Feb 7, 2004

Fuck this
hairly hands are very manly

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
Nah, I jack my friends off all the time and they've never complained

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
40 year veteran checking in: blind as a bat and still jacking

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

a Nooner-spoonful

gross

autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
:qq: WHINY SHITHEAD :qq:
*drops mic*
Just make sure you don't end up with a bad case of Prisoner's Colic, OP.
No more than 20 times a day, ok?

The Problems With Chronic Masturbation
Biologically, chronic masturbating can affect our brain and body chemistry because it can overproduce sex hormones and neurotransmitters. This overproduction impacts each person differently, and can range from fatigue, pelvic pain, vision changes, lower back pain, testicular pain, or hair loss. If you notice any of these effects, try cutting back on your masturbation habits for a few months and see if it helps alleviate your symptoms. If the symptoms are still there, you might as well keep tugging away and see a doctor for a medical checkup.

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

autoaim.cfg posted:

Just make sure you don't end up with a bad case of Prisoner's Colic, OP.
No more than 20 times a day, ok?

The Problems With Chronic Masturbation
Biologically, chronic masturbating can affect our brain and body chemistry because it can overproduce sex hormones and neurotransmitters. This overproduction impacts each person differently, and can range from fatigue, pelvic pain, vision changes, lower back pain, testicular pain, or hair loss. If you notice any of these effects, try cutting back on your masturbation habits for a few months and see if it helps alleviate your symptoms. If the symptoms are still there, you might as well keep tugging away and see a doctor for a medical checkup.

i actually googled Prisoner's Colic. sad it's not real.

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
I once got in trouble in middle school 'cause that episode of Futurama about Bender jacking on aired the night before and my friend and I were loudly accusing each other of jacking on and a teacher heard us and we had to go to the assistant principal lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3RjP6_TV0E

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

lol 8008135 lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Nooner posted:

hells to the yesss my nza 🌚

i wanted to cut my hair with em so my hair would have cool shapes in it but my mom said hair doesn't work that way and ykno what? i believe her. she's a good and kind lady

she also told me jacking off is ok as long as it doesn't take up too much time or interfere with homework and taekwondo practice and helping clean up after dinner

She's wise

• Locked thread