Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should private citizens have the right to own and carry guns?
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

EorayMel posted:

Whose gun is this?

sex machine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOD-M7WZkZQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
What about this?

For homemade stuffs:
The good

The bad

The ugly

Bonus:

*high subjective

Only registered members can see post attachments!

EorayMel fucked around with this message at 02:30 on Sep 11, 2016

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

how about home built 12 gauge pipe guns

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

EorayMel posted:

What about this?

strangest looking weather vane I've ever seen

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

And never forget this home made percussion gun

As well as this brainchild of a blind Russian gunsmith

Cordon bleu
Sep 11, 2016

by Smythe

forum signature and image data size regulations have turned children racist

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

eh like all russian abominations I'd have to fire it before I place judgement. some factory new guns shoot like poo poo but I guarantee you even a zipgun made by a competent smith might fare better than something that hasn't been finished properly

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

numberoneposter posted:

how about home built 12 gauge pipe guns

ive seen these before and i think they most perfectly summarize why a gun ban would be a permanent failure, a permanent war in america

forget the 300 million guns you'd have to recover from citizens who paid for them, how do you address the ability for someone to weld one of these in an hour?

the people who would actually fire one of these two feet away from their brain and heart are the exact people who would not be afraid of dying in a revolution

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

guns should be legal but they should be legally required to shoot backwards, into the wielder's face

Cordon bleu
Sep 11, 2016

by Smythe

extra stout posted:

ive seen these before and i think they most perfectly summarize why a gun ban would be a permanent failure, a permanent war in america

forget the 300 million guns you'd have to recover from citizens who paid for them, how do you address the ability for someone to weld one of these in an hour?

the people who would actually fire one of these two feet away from their brain and heart are the exact people who would not be afraid of dying in a revolution

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQ4cvR1BMyM

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
plus we have like, an ethical obligation to destroy those who exploit us and to destroy they who would exploit others while destroying within ourselves the temptation to exploit others

right?

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

molotov cocktails are more than sufficient to destroy the means of production

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

or seize it i dunno how this communism thing works

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

MiracleWhale posted:

guns should be legal but they should be legally required to shoot backwards, into the wielder's face

the enforcement of this law would be the greatest piece of postmodernist performance art

imagine waco only the FBI has guns that shoot backwards

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
the federal martyrdom corps continues to surround the compound with heaping piles of dead federal officers. our newschoppers have been on this day and night, and we assure you nobody has left the compound so they're likely to suffocate eventually

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

dookifex_maximus posted:

the enforcement of this law would be the greatest piece of postmodernist performance art

imagine waco only the FBI has guns that shoot backwards

ahahaha i am literally laughing out loud at this notion

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
i think you should be able to buy a gun only if you also wear a shirt that says I AM ONE OF "THOSE" FURRIES

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

corn in the bible posted:

i think you should be able to buy a gun only if you also wear a shirt that says I AM ONE OF "THOSE" FURRIES

Like this?

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

guns will be cheap but you can only buy a pearl-handled derringer with IM GAY inlaid into it

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
I get why all you city dwellers wanna ban guns. there's nothing to shoot around you except for other people and poo poo you don't own

urbanites are the loving worst, every city needs to be swallowed up by the earth

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
none of you guys remember sex machine from that vampire movie

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
BUT BUT BUT THERES SO MANY WAREHOUSE RAVES AND ART SHOWS HERE

suck my dick you yuppie fuckman

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

dookifex_maximus posted:

urbanites are the loving worst, every city needs to be swallowed up by the earth

Good news, friend!

Cordon bleu
Sep 11, 2016

by Smythe

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

this 1?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7heVIEyvQ4

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Guns are cool and good they are fun to shoot but you shouldn't shoot people unless they are brown people with oil then they are good to shoot USA USA USA USA USA

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

this is the only sex machine i remember:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

dookifex_maximus posted:

I get why all you city dwellers wanna ban guns. there's nothing to shoot around you except for other people and poo poo you don't own

Cities are awesome and there's guns all over them. If we could keep poor people from getting any weapons, that would be the solution. Ban the poors.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Ork of Fiction posted:

Good news, friend!

when the ocean took out that city in florida recently i remember thinking 'it owns that global warming will basically ruin lives starting with those who live in coastal cities and know the least about fishing, hunting and gardening, and it'll be like hundreds of years before people who live for free in log cabins ever give a poo poo

also end of the world preppers are weird to me, why isn't preparing for problems that already exist right now more trendy? wouldn't it be an awfully intelligent trend to learn how to fillet fish and grow carrots right now? why is that less popular than hoarding MREs and canned food? it's like humanity is committed to not learning things even in the event of every single other comfort being taken away from them

furiouskoala
Aug 4, 2007
Lots of people want guns, the only reason that's needed.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

extra stout posted:

when the ocean took out that city in florida recently i remember thinking 'it owns that global warming will basically ruin lives starting with those who live in coastal cities and know the least about fishing, hunting and gardening, and it'll be like hundreds of years before people who live for free in log cabins ever give a poo poo

also end of the world preppers are weird to me, why isn't preparing for problems that already exist right now more trendy? wouldn't it be an awfully intelligent trend to learn how to fillet fish and grow carrots right now? why is that less popular than hoarding MREs and canned food? it's like humanity is committed to not learning things even in the event of every single other comfort being taken away from them

doomsday prepping really started during the cold war as an atomic bomb thing in which the idea was that irradiation might stop things from growing for a specific amount of time, so youd need canned food and stuff and also at least in theory you'd store seeds for when radiation died down enough to be safe.

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000
I sleep every night spooning my mosin nagant. The bayonet is always attached.

Ivan Shitskin
Nov 29, 2002

corn in the bible posted:

:agreed:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Garcin posted:

I sleep every night spooning my mosin nagant. The bayonet is always attached.

I have a sweet rear end Mosin Nagant too, it's hella fun to go to the range and blow off like a hundred rounds I got a gently caress ton of surplus years ago gently caress super cheap but I looked the other day and it's kinda hard to find or expensive now which sucks

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000

Nooner posted:

I have a sweet rear end Mosin Nagant too, it's hella fun to go to the range and blow off like a hundred rounds I got a gently caress ton of surplus years ago gently caress super cheap but I looked the other day and it's kinda hard to find or expensive now which sucks

There are still a few deals there on gunborker but yah the glory days are over. I'm happy with my garand, tt, nagant, etc etc etc should really have a safe for all of these.

Nagant is so wonderful to shoot, it's a precision lawn mower of single-shot doom. Some windex after fighting and it'll last forever.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

is this your mosin nagant

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000
I have a few, one has a bent bolt handle thing and a russian optic like Vasily Zaytsev because Rachel Weisz is HOT HOT HOT.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

EorayMel posted:

is this your mosin nagant

i got that gun from the End in MGS 3

Illavick
Sep 15, 2012

WHENA MINA RENA VATIVE
The reason you should be allowed to carry a gun is that you are responsible for your own safety. The police are there to enforce laws and enact justice. They aren't your guardian. You think they are but that's a common misconception brought about by a life time of being a little bitch. At any moment, it is on you and you alone to ensure that you don't get got and that being the case, you should have access to the highest caliber of self defense available.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

i want a nuke

• Locked thread