Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should private citizens have the right to own and carry guns?
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

where did this come from? JRC is a really hosed up place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
i think everyone should know how to handle and fire a gun but i also think people shouldn't own machine guns or own more than just a few guns

:shrug:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
i think people who play violent video games are worse for our society than people who own guns

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I play lots of violent video games and I say "Kill em all and let god sort em out"

i was hoping for more vitriol, my trolling skills are admittedly pretty poor

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

sorry. I ain't really angry today

thats ok, your cool and in no way the intended target

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
politicians and the people who run political campaigns are a much greater threat to us than ISIS will ever be

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Donald Trump is the real Republican candidate for President of the United Stated of America

his most attractive quality to voters is that he's not a politician

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
i would love to see all of our politicians outfitted with military gear and sent over to the middle east to fight ISIS

it would make a really great, and short, tv mini series

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Arri posted:

The financial sector is worse for our society than guns.

this is true

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

dookifex_maximus posted:

mccain eats a bunch of junior senators during a flashback

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

if this guy gets a nuke then i want a nuke too

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
when we watched tombstone in high school and thought about if we all had guns and drank whiskey 24 hours a day we all looked at each other and released we would all be dead

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
maybe the people complaining about guns could stop watching movies and playing video games that glorify guns because lol there would be such a huge shitstorm if someone tried to ban video games

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
gently caress... something was nibbling on my hook....

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

the thing about guns is that they own

pretty much yes

every NRA person i know would be more than happy to teach someone how to shoot and properly handle a gun but i'm pretty sure all the anti gun people would rather sit inside and play video games where they murder prostitutes and shoot up virtual cityscapes as they tell opposing players the evil things they want to do their mothers and daughters

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
anyone? no? not catching much fish today i guess :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

autoaim.cfg posted:

I take offence at that. I have no desire to do anything evil to neither your mother nor your daughter!

I want to gently caress them! :tipshat:

i don't have a daughter :colbert:

she shot herself by accident while handling one of my many guns :smith:

• Locked thread