Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should private citizens have the right to own and carry guns?
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
:qq: WHINY SHITHEAD :qq:
*drops mic*

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I think it says something about a well regulated militia.

Yeah, back in the days when reloading that single shot musket of yours took half a minute.
But the founding fathers of course meant the populace should have access to miniguns too. Totally! :allears:

Edit: Wh... wh... why... why am I even interacting in this thread? I know better. I know better. I KNOW BETTER THAN THIS, SO HELP ME TORI SPELLING, I DO!

Naah, on second thought. I want an RC Gatling Drone! Kekekekekekekekeke!

autoaim.cfg fucked around with this message at 22:29 on Sep 10, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
*drops mic*

I was honestly surprised it wasn't this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKJDAVvs_JA

autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
*drops mic*

Ahhh Good ol' Finland in second place for suicides.

Welcome to this land of bogs and eternal winter darkness of ours.

HAIL BOG!

:finland:

autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
*drops mic*

Luvcow posted:

pretty much yes

every NRA person i know would be more than happy to teach someone how to shoot and properly handle a gun but i'm pretty sure all the anti gun people would rather sit inside and play video games where they murder prostitutes and shoot up virtual cityscapes as they tell opposing players the evil things they want to do their mothers and daughters

I take offence at that. I have no desire to do anything evil to neither your mother nor your daughter!

I want to gently caress them! :tipshat:

• Locked thread