Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
didn't read any of the poo poo itt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

naem posted:

It was in the cupcake

gross

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
When you enemy makes his feelings known, that is his weakest moment, for he has melted down, and easy to own.

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

jackyl posted:

didn't read any of the poo poo itt

the wisest of us all

sofokles
Feb 7, 2004

Fuck this
voted 5

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

he isn't sucking off the banana. I don't understand

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

OP my opinion counts for zilch but you are a diamond-encrusted buouy in a rolling whitecapped sea of filth peppered with like five retarded icebergs that get most of the attention

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

HoboZero posted:

OP my opinion counts for zilch but you are a diamond-encrusted buouy in a rolling whitecapped sea of filth peppered with like five retarded icebergs that get most of the attention

not utterly remarkable

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
boring

autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
:qq: WHINY SHITHEAD :qq:
*drops mic*
Take wisdom in the child and be as we all are, children at heart... and post merrily and freely... unbeknowest of the horrors which lie dead, ever dreaming, in the House of Mods, at R'lyeh.

Post... as ye would color!

autoaim.cfg fucked around with this message at 01:15 on Sep 11, 2016

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

autoaim.cfg posted:

Take wisdom in the child and be are we all are, children at heart... and post merrily and freely... unbeknowest of the horrors which lie dead, ever dreaming, in the House of Mods, at R'lyeh.

blue

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

autoaim.cfg posted:

Take wisdom in the child and be are we all are, children at heart... and post merrily and freely... unbeknowest of the horrors which lie dead, ever dreaming, in the House of Mods, at R'lyeh.

if you're white, you cannot write about colour

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

MiracleWhale posted:

if you're white, you cannot write about colour

It's best to just stick with using white colored pencils too.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Applewhite posted:

- If the OP effortposts, you must shitpost. If you shitpost, demand effortposts.

- If your argument is racist, feign objectivity. If your opponent is racist, feign outrage.

- There are five topics which cannot fail to become megathreads: 1) feminism 2) fats 3) transsexuals 4) circumcision 5) the proper way to eat food. There is a sixth. It is called gamergate, but it is forbidden.

- If you know the subforum and you know your posting style, you need not fear probation in one hundred threads.

- When the mods are active, test the rules. When the mods are absent, break them.

I demand an effortpost from you. :smug:

sofokles
Feb 7, 2004

Fuck this
effort effort effort effort effort effort effort effort effort effort effort effort effort effort effort efforteffort effort effort effort effort effort effort efforteffort effort effort effort effort effort effort efforteffort effort effort effort effort effort effort efforteffort effort effort effort effort effort effort efforteffort effort effort effort effort effort effort efforteffort effort effort effort effort effort effort efforteffort effort effort effort effort effort effort efforteffort effort effort effort effort effort effort efforteffort effort effort effort effort effort effort efforteffort effort effort effort effort effort effort efforteffort effort effort effort effort effort effort efforteffort effort effort effort effort effort effort efforteffort effort effort effort effort effort effort efforteffort effort effort effort effort effort effort efforteffort effort effort effort effort effort effort efforteffort effort effort effort effort effort effort effort

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Jack Trades posted:

I demand an effortpost from you. :smug:

<a hush falls over the crowd>

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

sofokles posted:

effort effort effort effort effort effort effort effort effort effort effort effort effort effort effort efforteffort effort effort effort effort effort effort efforteffort effort effort effort effort effort effort efforteffort effort effort effort effort effort effort efforteffort effort effort effort effort effort effort efforteffort effort effort effort effort effort effort efforteffort effort effort effort effort effort effort efforteffort effort effort effort effort effort effort efforteffort effort effort effort effort effort effort efforteffort effort effort effort effort effort effort efforteffort effort effort effort effort effort effort efforteffort effort effort effort effort effort effort efforteffort effort effort effort effort effort effort efforteffort effort effort effort effort effort effort efforteffort effort effort effort effort effort effort efforteffort effort effort effort effort effort effort efforteffort effort effort effort effort effort effort effort

*fart*

sofokles
Feb 7, 2004

Fuck this

nice meltdown

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

sofokles posted:

nice meltdown

You should've seen it. It melted down right through my chair and killed my cat.

sofokles
Feb 7, 2004

Fuck this

Jack Trades posted:

You should've seen it. It melted down right through my chair and killed my cat.

i feel guilty now - you won

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Let your posts flow as the great river Yangtze, carried down to east China sea. As every drop taken by the river brings prosperity to China, so shall every post you make bring laughter to the thread. The drops' end, ocean. Your posts' end, probation.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC5FdFlUcl0

Cordon bleu
Sep 11, 2016

by Smythe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weRHyjj34ZE

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i just post what ever i am thinking for instance I have to change a diaper

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Celluloid Sam posted:

i just post what ever i am thinking for instance I have to change a diaper

I still want to know how the hell you have a 1969 reg date

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dUbDDmXp2I

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
- To evoke the largest possible response with the smallest expenditure of effort, this is the essence of trolling. If you are working hard to upset your enemies, you have already lost.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I still want to know how the hell you have a 1969 reg date

okay i have explained this a lot of times so this is it folks bookmark this post if you want to know the secret. i posted like 400 times a day on a new account and it was seriously over 400 poster per day I think and I posted in a lowtax thread and was like can you unban my old account so I can have my old reg date because he said I posted way too much and then he said no but I will change your name to oil can Boyd and change your reg dare to 1969 and then he did

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

this thread went from crap to 3 real quick, congrats celluloid sam on the bab

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Applewhite posted:

- To evoke the largest possible response with the smallest expenditure of effort, this is the essence of trolling. If you are working hard to upset your enemies, you have already lost.

- Insults are like legs.

:goku:

autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
:qq: WHINY SHITHEAD :qq:
*drops mic*

Celluloid Sam posted:

okay i have explained this a lot of times so this is it folks bookmark this post if you want to know the secret. i posted like 400 times a day on a new account and it was seriously over 400 poster per day I think and I posted in a lowtax thread and was like can you unban my old account so I can have my old reg date because he said I posted way too much and then he said no but I will change your name to oil can Boyd and change your reg dare to 1969 and then he did

Here you go, son!

http://freeintenyears.com/frugal-tips/100-cheap-hobbies/

Hope the OCD gets better.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

jon joe posted:

- Insults are like legs.

:goku:

i made those pants

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i like to post

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Celluloid Sam posted:

ok. Calm down dude

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

ok. Calm down dude

wanna fight meet me behind the 7 11

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Celluloid Sam posted:

which one?

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
- Only fools fight on the enemy's battlefield. Make your own mock thread.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Celluloid Sam posted:

kangaroo is a better avenue for a brawl

if you dont believe me, then you can fight me at the dunkin donuts parking lot

the strip mall one, not the highway one, too many truckers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Lastgirl posted:

kangaroo is a better avenue for a brawl

if you dont believe me, then you can fight me at the dunkin donuts parking lot

the strip mall one, not the highway one, too many truckers

if only someone wrote a book on how to win fights.

• Locked thread