Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cordon bleu
Sep 11, 2016

by Smythe

Lastgirl posted:

kangaroo is a better avenue for a brawl

if you dont believe me, then you can fight me at the dunkin donuts parking lot

the strip mall one, not the highway one, too many truckers

parking lot fights are no fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
- I'm not sure how I feel about Mumpy Puffinz new avatar yet.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Ork of Fiction posted:

I love it

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
its very pretty

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
son of a gon

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Ork of Fiction posted:

i kinda liked this one:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

MiracleWhale posted:

i kinda liked this one:

that one is pretty cool too

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOD-M7WZkZQ

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

its very pretty

- It's almost too pretty, for the grey forum, is why I'm grappling with it. Maybe it's just the BYOB colors throwing me off?

- The journey of 10,000 posts doesn't actually take you anywhere. You're still just looking at a digital screen.

- If, while traveling through a thread, you happen upon a poll, the best option is to choose every option.

- There is no "I" in gibbis. Probations are temporary, bans cost upwards of 10 bux. Go team!! Fight Fight Fight!!

Sialia
Feb 12, 2016

jon joe posted:

- Insults are like legs.

:goku:

To go anywhere in life you need to be disabled in a wheelchair to the pity of everyone or use them?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Ork of Fiction posted:

- It's almost too pretty, for the grey forum, is why I'm grappling with it. Maybe it's just the BYOB colors throwing me off?

- The journey of 10,000 posts doesn't actually take you anywhere. You're still just looking at a digital screen.

- If, while traveling through a thread, you happen upon a poll, the best option is to choose every option.

- There is no "I" in gibbis. Probations are temporary, bans cost upwards of 10 bux. Go team!! Fight Fight Fight!!

it is just some flowers dude.
calm down

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
Zippy said:

When your thread does not prosper, entice with profit. When it derails by means of moving too fast, lock for a short time. When D&D or ADTRW posters post in your thread, offer ridicule. When good posters post in your thread, compliment.

If your OP is interesting, feign disinterest. If it is uninteresting, make it seem as though it is.

This is the Tao (way) of the Post.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
-I'm gay

-cuck

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Dreddout posted:

-I'm gay

-cuck

this is why GBS is funny

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
i got a great idea for a post

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

reallivedinosaur posted:

i got a great idea for a post

go a head

Cordon bleu
Sep 11, 2016

by Smythe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4rg48HDh1k

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WccfbPQNMbg

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

im waiting for the quality of gbs to go up a bit before i post it - but the basic idea is to make hilarious content that everyone can enjoy

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

reallivedinosaur posted:

im waiting for the quality of gbs to go up a bit before i post it - but the basic idea is to make hilarious content that everyone can enjoy

:justpost:

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
-The post that can be quoted is not the true post

-All posting is based on deception

-Hold out baits to entice the goon. Feign idiocy, and own him

Cordon bleu
Sep 11, 2016

by Smythe
If you pretend copywriting is as immature and silly as that guys face...

A good gang murder always has some kind of adrenaline rush.

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot

Dreadite
Dec 31, 2004

College Slice
the tao of shitpost

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
our works in posts, in ms-paint, in print, are spared -- some of them, for a few years or a decade or two, but everything must finally fall from unpaid server bills, or wear away into the ultimate and universal irrelevancy - both the triumphs and the frauds, the treasures and the fakes.

it is a fact of life: we are going to die. "be of good heart," cry the dead posters out of the living past. "our bullshitting will all one day be silenced, but what of it? go on posting."

maybe a man's postcount doesn't matter all that much.

Cordon bleu
Sep 11, 2016

by Smythe
out with the old in with the new :)

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
If you want to post with the dao, you cannot have rules. 道可道﹐非常道.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Applewhite posted:

- If the OP effortposts, you must shitpost. If you shitpost, demand effortposts.

- If your argument is racist, feign objectivity. If your opponent is racist, feign outrage.

- There are five topics which cannot fail to become megathreads: 1) feminism 2) fats 3) transsexuals 4) circumcision 5) the proper way to eat food. There is a sixth. It is called gamergate, but it is forbidden.

- If you know the subforum and you know your posting style, you need not fear probation in one hundred threads.

- When the mods are active, test the rules. When the mods are absent, break them.

You like to have sex with animals.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Dongicus posted:

I can't believe you'd talk about your own mother that way

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

our works in posts, in ms-paint, in print, are spared -- some of them, for a few years or a decade or two, but everything must finally fall from unpaid server bills, or wear away into the ultimate and universal irrelevancy - both the triumphs and the frauds, the treasures and the fakes.

it is a fact of life: we are going to die. "be of good heart," cry the dead posters out of the living past. "our bullshitting will all one day be silenced, but what of it? go on posting."

maybe a man's postcount doesn't matter all that much.

these shitposts are my legacy

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Dongicus posted:

youre no inri

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

- There have been 20759 posts made by Applewhite, an average of 27.42 posts per day, since registering on 16 Aug 2014. Applewhite claims to be a male.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
- irony is key, but only ironically

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

If you can't think of anything funny to say, mention that you hosed the OP"s mother.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
- appear cool and detached, do not show genuine emotion or interest in a subject otherwise you risk a flock of goons attacking you for your retarded opinions

- always type with lowercase letters and dont be aftaid of formatting or speling errors, this reinforces your cool detachment

- never read anything except the last page of a thread, to save time

-

Cordon bleu
Sep 11, 2016

by Smythe
- do 20 arduous cat throws a day or your heart will explode

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

"If you know the mods and know your posting, you need not fear the results of a hundred lovely threads."

• Locked thread