Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

What makes you happy?

I like to come up with cute names for the stuffed mameshiba on my desk.

Its current name is Polembo. I looked it up on one of the search engines to make sure it wasn't from somewhere else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
thinking about not existing any more always puts a little smile on my face

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
it made me happy to say "penis" as short for happiness just now that's good poo poo right there

i would also be happy if i got a pig trophy

so, lots of things

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

nothing gives me ppiness like getting penis

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
Posting with my best friends on general bullshit!

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
'Cept you op I loving hate you!

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

Dreddout posted:

:yeah:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
dopamine mostly

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Visited the Chinese Farrmers thread latest page and saw no Chinese farmers. No hap-pee. Came here and saw some. Vely hap-pee.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Dreddout posted:

Dreddout posted:

'Cept you op I loving hate you!

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
pugs

takin good solid craps (a "clean break" with minimum wipage)

postin

the music of david bowie

holdin in a poop for a long time then BOOM lettin er rip

saying "i love you" during sex when they don't expect it and laughing on the inside at their on the spot response (like "that's cool" or "yeah same") and bein impressed if it doesn't throw them off

sometimes ppl on the forums are a bit rude and mean to me, they call me simple or stupid or critique my posting and say it is no good but no matter how much they laugh at me, it's ok because i'm in on the joke, i think, and it's fun to joke around with your pals

petting snakes

blueberry muffins

those weird threads that are just excuses for goons to post chicks w dicks

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Drugs

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

the inevitable embrace of the reaper

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
electroconvulsive treatment makes me happy, next sesh is Tuesday and boy am i psyched!

wakin up is a bit spooky bc i can't breathe on my own yet or even move at all until the paralytic wears off but the rest of the day I feel floaty and retarded and my mood is generally much improved and my thought processes are more coherent and my posts are great and get mad emptyquotes

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
OP is Peggy Hill

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Lies. Lies make me happy.

Cordon bleu
Sep 11, 2016

by Smythe

Gatekeeper posted:

electroconvulsive treatment makes me happy, next sesh is Tuesday and boy am i psyched!

wakin up is a bit spooky bc i can't breathe on my own yet or even move at all until the paralytic wears off but the rest of the day I feel floaty and retarded and my mood is generally much improved and my thought processes are more coherent and my posts are great and get mad emptyquotes

love those socialized cheese sangwitches @ the hospitals? i do.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Serious Frolicking posted:

thinking about not existing any more always puts a little smile on my face

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer

a dog from hell posted:

Lies. Lies make me happy.

You're a good poster :)