Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Cordon bleu posted:

Man the power of insemination and ovulation cycle knows no bounds or limits.

we are all slaves to the one true monument: the intermingling of dick and pussy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

More sex for me then...in theory...GOD I'M SO LONELY!

the ol pump-n-bump
Jul 27, 2004

by Smythe
You're not asexual you prob just have a lovely diet and have a high PCB intake from microwaving plastic and poo poo, killing your testosterone...stop acting like some Michael cera character and have sex with someone you actually want to be around, loving looser

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

PBRstreetgang posted:

You're not asexual you prob just have a lovely diet and have a high PCB intake from microwaving plastic and poo poo...stop acting like some Michael cera character and have sex with someone you actually want to be around, loving looser

I second that advice.
I used to have sex with all the people until I realized that I'm a massive narcissist. Now I just gently caress myself and my life has never been better.

Dark Juno
Mar 10, 2013

by zen death robot
Masturbation is also boring and a waste of time.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Dark Juno posted:

Masturbation is also boring and a waste of time.

I bet you gently caress exclusively in missionary position.

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I am boycotting sex on feminist principle because of women's lack of agency "call me maybe" was sexist IMO.

Mahnarch
Jan 7, 2008

Landing?
Do, or Do Not.
There is no 'Try'.

PBRstreetgang posted:

You're not asexual you prob just have a lovely diet and have a high PBR intake

Fixed,

Heh-heh!
You see; as asexuals, we have nothing to prove to anyone.
We can make fun of ourselves, you, parents, even the janitor who - in fifth grade - showed us how... the stock market worked.

I'm assuming that's what he meant by "Bears" and "Bulls"...

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Iron Prince posted:

*throws a rock square at your dick*

:smug: luckily my dachshund dicksleave blocked the assault.

Ausmund
Jan 24, 2007

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Jack Trades posted:

A setback of the heart is interdependant on the relatedness of sex, subcultures, and emotions. Insignificance in the interrelatedness of incel.

Jack Trades posted:

Sex is born in the gap where joy can no longer afford to live with desire of the present time seems to demand an ennobling of our bodies if we are going to survive. You may be ruled by bondage without realizing it.
I keep rereading these two posts and I have absolutely no idea what they're saying. Maybe I have dyslexia?

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I'm pansexual, in that I can only have sex while watching the Carolina Panthers lose

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Dammit Carmen don't nobody care about you and your pink pickle and who lets you get the goo in them so pipe the heck down!

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Ausmund posted:

I keep rereading these two posts and I have absolutely no idea what they're saying. Maybe I have dyslexia?

That's because they're copy/pasted from a nonsense generator.

Dark Juno
Mar 10, 2013

by zen death robot

Jack Trades posted:

I bet you gently caress exclusively in missionary position.

I don't gently caress at all because sex is boring and not worth the effort.

MrWillsauce
Mar 19, 2015

I'm the Queen of England

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Welcome Sexless Goons

• Locked thread