Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I like to watch this guy watch his grandkids, you see I took the picture.

*a dinosaur breaks the fourth wall*

Eh it's a living!

GBS KING :fyadride:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

Oh also
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryC6jC69pbs

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I'm not a huge fan of Black Books or Simon Pegg but the episode he guests on is incredibly good and when I watched it high I almost suffocated and had to pause it for a while in the middle.

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.

EmmyOk posted:

I'm not a huge fan of Black Books or Simon Pegg but the episode he guests on is incredibly good and when I watched it high I almost suffocated and had to pause it for a while in the middle.

Would you say it was your... duty-to-do?

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

BoonyPC posted:

Check It Out with Steve Brule

Watched this the other day while stoned and had a 20-minute argument with my husband re: is Mass for Shut-Ins an actual thing. Good times.

Hardcordion
Feb 5, 2008

BARK BARK BARK
I rewatched one of my favorite movies as young teen, Kung Pow: Enter the Fist, and was pretty bummed that I didn't find that funny. Then I got high during the cow fight and it was good again.

Hardcordion has a new favorite as of 21:15 on Sep 26, 2016

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem
Bob Ross on acid is fantastic. Though once I took to much and even Bob Ross was too scary, so I ended up watching like 6 hours straight of some kids show about a zebra named Zoo. Would not really recommend that.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Winged Migration is an amazing documentary about birds to watch on drugs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lolitas Alright!
Sep 15, 2007

This is your friend.
She fights for your freedom.

remigious posted:

Bob Ross on acid is fantastic. Though once I took to much and even Bob Ross was too scary, so I ended up watching like 6 hours straight of some kids show about a zebra named Zoo. Would not really recommend that.

It's tradition to get takeout biscuits n gravy from our favorite spot, split a blunt, then eat & watch Joy of Painting, when my brother comes home for Thanksgiving & Christmas. It's a super chill homecoming, and as the older sibling, it's a nice little ritual with my "lil" bro.

• Locked thread