Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose
Jul 24, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
until i saw the time stamp on a post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8bV9iNStEI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
I'm not sure those are historically accurate

:ohdear:

Cordon bleu
Sep 11, 2016

by Smythe

man great job A+

Caeks
Dec 27, 2009

The Towers are a metaphor for Gawker.

HaveARottenDay
Aug 5, 2013

" Top 5 reasons why we wont forget when Hulk Hogan did 9/11" - Gawker

Manticorny
Sep 7, 2016

It's a sad and beautiful world.

HaveARottenDay posted:

" Top 5 reasons why we wont forget when Hulk Hogan did 9/11" - Gawker

"Gawker's dead, brother." -Hulk Hogan

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
nice work op

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

🎅🏿💣🏢🏢

Jose
Jul 24, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
i only ever see him falling vertically so this is new

Caeks
Dec 27, 2009

Jose posted:

i only ever see him falling vertically so this is new

I think this is the part that fucks me up the most about anything 9/11 related, outside of all the bullshit fallout afterward.

I can't imagine the mindset of being in the scenario where the options you have to choose from are BURN TO DEATH or JUMP. I remember seeing the whole thing on TV and not being really taken back by it, although I full well knew how grave the whole thing was. But the jumpers? I still get hosed up every time I think about that poo poo.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

I forgot...

...about Dre.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Some people think 9/11 is funny. I never thought that. I always thought it was insensitive. Ignorant. Apathetic in the face of patriotic martyrdom. To laugh is to bring shame beyond words to both self and family, and by extension, country. Remember this next time you forget.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Runefaust posted:

I think this is the part that fucks me up the most about anything 9/11 related, outside of all the bullshit fallout afterward.

I can't imagine the mindset of being in the scenario where the options you have to choose from are BURN TO DEATH or JUMP. I remember seeing the whole thing on TV and not being really taken back by it, although I full well knew how grave the whole thing was. But the jumpers? I still get hosed up every time I think about that poo poo.

you can pull a cool pose and hope someone photos it if you jump. makes you think

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i lost my last pack of smokes tonight and honestly it might be a bigger tragedy than actual 9/11

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Knock knock

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
FREE DRAD_BERT

CANT BUST THE KRUST

Cordon bleu
Sep 11, 2016

by Smythe

Runefaust posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeWBS0JBNzQ

Caeks
Dec 27, 2009

Jose posted:

you can pull a cool pose and hope someone photos it if you jump. makes you think

Same thing with this poo poo:

God drat. Still gets me.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Power Windows posted:

I forgot...

...about Dre.

i forgot about dare

now i want to see that son of a bitch narrate a 9/11 documentary, with off-topic ranting at all

it would be amusing to smoke weed to

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer
They grow up so fast. 9/11 can now get their learners permit in some states.

Vacation Tenzin
Jan 23, 2005

I'M TOTALLY CALM AND RELAXED.
I'd go to youtube and watch tribute.avi but I already have it committed to memory

Alzheimer's is going to take that from me someday but for now I have it

fake edit: Alzheimer's is like the 9/11 of your left and right brain lobes

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Gildiss posted:

They grow up so fast. 9/11 can now get their learners permit in some states.

don't doxx me

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Celluloid Sam posted:

i lost my last pack of smokes tonight and honestly it might be a bigger tragedy than actual 9/11

I hope ur son finds them and offers to have a smoke break with you.

Mistakes into miracles imo!

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPyd9J9kkJk

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

私のディックを吸います

تمتص ديك بلدي

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

one time i went through the burger king drive thru on 9/11 and whoever was in front of me paid for my meal for happy 9/11 day

it was the best 9/11 ever

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Gaunab posted:

私のディックを吸います

تمتص ديك بلدي

:grin:

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Jose posted:

And if they do take a photo, at your family will see it and then they'll know how you died. Everybody else's families don't know if their loved ones burned to death, choked to death on smoke, died in the initial impact, were crushed to death going down the stairs, died in the collapse, survived in the wreckage for several hours as the live was slowly crushed out of them, etc. Nope, your family will have the comfort of knowing your death was relatively painless. Terrifying, but painless.

Cordon bleu
Sep 11, 2016

by Smythe

Aidan, who has since gotten a tattoo of Tyler's name on his arm, is working hard in school and Ally gets on the subway at the same spot where her mother was killed .

Takane
Aug 24, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
gently caress you OP I didn't forget.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Takane posted:

gently caress you OP I didn't forget.
same b/c I'm not a dirty commie

Cordon bleu
Sep 11, 2016

by Smythe
i forgot about this stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFTyeXVQ0Ko

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLBEZoagX6o

treerat
Oct 4, 2005
up here so high i start to shake up here so high the sky i scrape
9/11... speedbump on the road to manifest destiny or a catalyst for the decline of the american empire? either way, lots of innocents are dead; never forget to wake up drunk in the morning

never forget...

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

satanic splash-back posted:

Some people think 9/11 is funny. I never thought that. I always thought it was insensitive. Ignorant. Apathetic in the face of patriotic martyrdom. To laugh is to bring shame beyond words to both self and family, and by extension, country. Remember this next time you forget.

agreed, rip to the 19 heroes

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

my mother's cousin's uncle's friend's niece's boss's penpal's janitor's dog's vet's cowboy boyfriend died in 9/11

i hope you can be more senstive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Never forget 9/11 1973 where the CIA overthrew the democratically elected government of Chile because they wanted to protect their ability to import bananas cheaply because the heads of the CIA were also on the board of the United Fruit Company.

• Locked thread