Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Caeks
Dec 27, 2009

Doritos Locos Tacos flavored Doritos.

Seriously.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The General
Mar 4, 2007

It goes in your mouth. You chew it and swallow it. Hth.

Stalizard
Aug 11, 2006

Have I got a headache!
They've made taco flavored Doritos since before you were born, there's two flavors in the bag, you're a goddamned idiot

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
It's called crossbranding, hth

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
What's so hard to understand. It seems pretty clear .

Caeks
Dec 27, 2009

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

What's so hard to understand. It seems pretty clear .

Doritos flavored after tacos that were made to taste like Doritos?

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

hey, let's not make fun of the illiterate op

rgocs
Nov 9, 2011
No idea what's so hard to get. It's self explanatory: says right there at the top there are two chips in each bag, which apparently cause lightning to strike when they touch.

Buddha.
Sep 24, 2007

"Have compassion for all beings, rich and poor alike; each has their suffering. Some suffer too much, others too little."
College Slice
BRAND SYNERGY MOTHERFUCK

Caeks
Dec 27, 2009

rgocs posted:

No idea what's so hard to get. It's self explanatory: says right there at the top there are two chips in each bag, which apparently cause lightning to strike when they touch.

Yeah, it says that the two chips are: Doritos flavor and loving taco shell? So it's basic Doritos and a loving flavorless tortilla chip?

Goons would pay for this poo poo?

Cordon bleu
Sep 11, 2016

by Smythe

Runefaust posted:

Seriously.

This is an act of gently caress you pay me your money style marketing. Sorry Eh.

Stalizard
Aug 11, 2006

Have I got a headache!
As a taco bell power user I welcome this development, because sometimes I need my fix after FourthMeal but before BreakFast

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx
Are you a literal retard, op? Or just a figurative retard?

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

Runefaust posted:

Yeah, it says that the two chips are: Doritos flavor and loving taco shell? So it's basic Doritos and a loving flavorless tortilla chip?

Goons would pay for this poo poo?

taco flavored doritos are their own thing that have been around forever and do not taste like a plain hard shell taco. dunno what's so difficult about this

who gives a poo poo though because harvest cheddar sun chips are the only good chips

Buddha.
Sep 24, 2007

"Have compassion for all beings, rich and poor alike; each has their suffering. Some suffer too much, others too little."
College Slice
also Taco Bell and Doritos are owned by the same company as far as I know. Isn't it Yum! Brands?

Yum! Yum! eat our poo poo

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
anyone see that t-bell commerical where they lay down that le epic burn on hipsters that likes brie or whatever

Caeks
Dec 27, 2009

Vargs posted:

taco flavored doritos are their own thing that have been around forever and do not taste like a plain hard shell taco. dunno what's so difficult about this

What do taco flavored chips taste like? Do they taste like meat or veggies?

Because if they don't, then it's just loving salt and cheese right?

Pardon me, I know not of this poo poo. I don't eat garbage marketed to diabetics.

Stalizard
Aug 11, 2006

Have I got a headache!
I identify with the taco bell commercial where the guy drove seven hundred miles to taste a Doritos Locos Taco, then bought two separate but equal bags of chips

Stalizard
Aug 11, 2006

Have I got a headache!
I can sympathize with the OP wrt being confused about corn chips. When I first stumbled into literacy the preeminent flavor was Nacho Cheesier, and I didn't understand their frame of reference.

Then I turned five

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011
What is I'm a huge prick a chat filter for?

Manticorny
Sep 7, 2016

It's a sad and beautiful world.

Runefaust posted:

Seriously.

taco flavored doreeeetos for my runefaust

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Runefaust posted:

Seriously.
:swoon:

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons.

Dinosaur Gum

Typical Pubbie posted:

What is I'm a huge prick a chat filter for?

If you hit "quote" you'll see the original non-filtered version of any post, I'm a huge prick.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
yo quiero taco bell you fat gringo

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

Iron Prince posted:

It's called crossbranding, hth

It's called capitalism. I have a huge prick.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

genesplicer posted:

It's called capitalism. I have a huge prick.

i think we have some brand synergy going on here. slap some taco dust on it and serve it with a Baja Blast and we got a million plus seller

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
how about a nice hawaiian punch

Takane
Aug 24, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Nothing better than a bag o Doritos locos chips and a big bottle of Limon pepino!

Sperghetti
Apr 21, 2010

Vargs posted:

who gives a poo poo though because harvest cheddar sun chips are the only good chips

Whoa you took a big gamble here revealing the lovely chips you prefer. Sun chips are for sick twisted bastards, please seek help

Wizchine
Sep 17, 2007

Television is the retina
of the mind's eye.

Sperghetti posted:

Whoa you took a big gamble here revealing the lovely chips you prefer. Sun chips are for sick twisted bastards, please seek help

You are wrong sir. I'll add that the Garden Salsa flavor is fantastic as well.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Sperghetti posted:

dip em in hummus and tell me that poo poo ain't good

Sperghetti
Apr 21, 2010

MiracleWhale posted:

dip em in hummus and tell me that poo poo ain't good

That's cheating

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
they give you gay menergy op so you can have sex with men like you do every day.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Verily I Shat posted:

they give you gay menergy op so you can have sex with men like you do every day.

YOU LIKE PINA COLADA? THEN TRY PENIS ALOTTA!!!!!!

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Iron Prince posted:

I am Gary Johnson, what is "alotta"?

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Iron Prince posted:

if you enjoy getting caught in the rain then golden showers may appeal to you

Cordon bleu
Sep 11, 2016

by Smythe
maybe hes just a boat person and likes liquids and floppy poo poo

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Doritos only have like Nacho and Cool American flavors and the rest they just adjust the levels of the same two flavors.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Vargs posted:

what the gently caress would "taco flavored doritos" taste like other than just a plain hard shell taco

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
america is a place that is bereft of some very fundamental things, and this is one of the results

• Locked thread