Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Bush did it everybody. He cheated and stole the election from Al Gore and destroyed our country for 8 years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

WE WATCHED BUSH START A loving WAR

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSaU_armJsM

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

mind the walrus posted:

I fought in that very same war for profit and glory and got neither! Well, hopefully trump will rectify that! :downs:

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

bean that beautiful bush footage

Manticorny
Sep 7, 2016

It's a sad and beautiful world.
i think you'll find that, on the contrary, i did bush

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
I'm tired of Bush being crammed down my throat!

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
Now watch this shitpost!

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
om me

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
"Ugh, just top whining, YOU LOST!"

- the American public, commenting on blatant election fraud.

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!
Somebody had to be the worst president in American history, but I don't appreciate having to live through his administration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Weok96gwk4E

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
to think that a mere eight years of a hellish and irreparably harmful presidency set us on the path to our cool black president that gave us gay marriage and a sky filled with his army of uncontrollable murderous flying robots

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
lol we had TWO presidents named after a thicket of pubic hair

yogizh
Oct 12, 2015
Dumb Helicopter Joke Enthusiast
Bush saved you from Al Gore. That is correct.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

mind the walrus posted:

The subsequent failure of the antiwar left to make even the slightest dent in that shitshow was so demoralizing that the entire left dissolved into pitiful granules focused on ever-smaller targets, like which bathroom an octopus can use, while our corporate overlords seize absolute unresisted control of our culture and our nation.

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

Zorodius posted:

The subsequent failure of the antiwar left to make even the slightest dent in that shitshow was so demoralizing that the entire left dissolved into pitiful granules focused on ever-smaller targets, like which bathroom an octopus can use, while our corporate overlords seize absolute unresisted control of our culture and our nation.

so what you're saying is that you're a Putin-loving bathroom fascist????

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!

Zorodius posted:

What you're describing happened to the left when Reagan became president, turning them into a quagmire of bitter defeatists hiding in the hall of academia like a clutch of skulking ghouls. The Bush years exacerbated that problem to the point where the left is at a point where they've gone full Tea Party over pop culture instead of actual adult topics like politics or the economy.

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
Gary Johnson doesn't even know what Aleppo is lmao how is he gonna drone it what a joke

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Zorodius posted:

They had seize it decades ago

Cordon bleu
Sep 11, 2016

by Smythe

Command Ant posted:

What you're describing happened to the left when Reagan became president, turning them into a quagmire of bitter defeatists hiding in the hall of academia like a clutch of skulking ghouls. The Bush years exacerbated that problem to the point where the left is at a point where they've gone full Tea Party over pop culture instead of actual adult topics like politics or the economy.

Quagmire from family guy was based off this bit right?

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!

Cordon bleu posted:

Quagmire from family guy was based off this bit right?

Yes.

Cordon bleu
Sep 11, 2016

by Smythe

boomhauer was a better character imo

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...

BUY IT.

Command Ant posted:

The Bush years exacerbated that problem to the point where the left is at a point where they've gone full Tea Party over pop culture instead of actual adult topics like politics or the economy.

I want to know how many hours of activism was spent on All-Female Ghostbusters arguments versus, like, health insurance premium hikes

Cordon bleu
Sep 11, 2016

by Smythe

Zorodius posted:

I want to know how many hours of activism was spent on All-Female Ghostbusters arguments versus, like, health insurance premium hikes

now you're cooking with gas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5jMW0fYRfY

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Sore Loserman lol

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
I remember being in elementary school when it happened and the teacher asked the school if we thought a war would start. I said no :(

Later my friend and I made paper airplanes and threw them at people because even then 9/11 was funny.

Cordon bleu
Sep 11, 2016

by Smythe
When you're cracking anything can be funny can't it. Bust a nut :D

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Bush did it everybody. He cheated and stole the election from Al Gore and destroyed our country for 8 years.

full on anal rape

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
al gore is dumber than bush tbh

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
i saw gore speak before he was mr big shot vice president nobel laureate world savior champion of reason

behind all the fluff he's just another tennessee preacher

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

BUY IT.

Gazpacho posted:

i saw gore speak before he was mr big shot vice president nobel laureate world savior champion of reason

behind all the fluff he's just another tennessee preacher

is it true he eats bark from trees?

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

whiter than a Wilco show
Mar 30, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

bush destroyed the loving planet mate.

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
i love bush its really too bad that awful family has the same name

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

Bismuth posted:

I remember being in elementary school when it happened and the teacher asked the school if we thought a war would start. I said no :(

Later my friend and I made paper airplanes and threw them at people because even then 9/11 was funny.

I gave this a solid lol

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

Bismuth posted:

you were right in a way

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Command Ant posted:

Zorodius posted:

Somehow this is all Obama's fault. Retroactively.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

BUY IT.
you can draw a completely plausible line of causality starting from Osama bin Laden, through 9/11, the Iraq War, the failure of the protest movement, the routing of the American left, the refocus on trivial domestic culture, to the zeitgeist-driven Ghostbusters movie, to four women pretending to shoot a giant ghost in the dick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

BUY IT.
They thought they were shooting an evil spirit. But that spirit really was the dick of the ghost of the Cold War

• Locked thread