Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
This is the first game in almost a year where Andy was absolutely the reason they lost. Last was Texans. I'm sure he'll bounce back but I hope someone in the locker room reminds him the QB that took risks won the game today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Eifert Posting posted:

This is the first game in almost a year where Andy was absolutely the reason they lost. Last was Texans. I'm sure he'll bounce back but I hope someone in the locker room reminds him the QB that took risks won the game today.

bad news

it was daylight out

Andey is trash and broken

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Eifert Posting posted:

No it wasn't. They lost because they got like 6 yards rushing on 30 attempts or something dumb in a loving rainstorm on a garbage field

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
the bengals lost because they are not as good as the Steelers

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

This is going to be the best one-and-done-in-playoffs yet

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Eifert Posting posted:

I can't say I blame Andy. I don't know how he passed as often as he did with the weather. I'd blame your lack of a run game bc the Steelers just played dime all day

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

Oberst posted:

What the gently caress is wrong with his eyes

He's a rapist who escaped conviction due to his connections with a powerful NFL football team.

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010

Mel Mudkiper posted:

the bengals lost because they are not as good as the Steelers

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Mel Mudkiper posted:

the browns lost because they are not as good as the Ravens

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

The only concern I really have with the Bengals is the fact that the run game stinks. Eifert and Tez coming back will fix everything else

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

the bengals are defs better than the ravens so i feel like the ravens are gonna fail upwards into a playoff win its gonna loving rule

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

The only concern I really have with the Bengals is the fact that the run game stinks. Eifert and Tez coming back will fix everything else

Yeah I dunno why they look so bad run blocking other than they have played against like the two best front 7s in a row to start the year.

I wish Jeremy Hill would run forward like a bowling ball he looks scared to get hit sometimes.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Andy Dalton is so goddamn great that, while other quarterbacks are struggling with early season difficulties, he's already in full playoff form

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i kind of want a moratorium on playoff loss posts but im a winner so i treat every joke like a playoff joke

Oberst
May 24, 2010

The only concern I really have with the Bengals is the fact that they stink. Eifert and Tez coming back will only make them smell more like doodoo and caca.

Savage towards ur own team

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Oberst posted:

Savage towards ur own team

please do not troll me at this time

Oberst
May 24, 2010

please do not troll me at this time

Dont worry, the aj greens will sweep the ravens and I will be eating trash (what ravens eat)

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

what if kawalimus didnt root for a bird team. would he have jealousy in his heart

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

good to see he remembered his baggage this time

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Goetta posted:

Here it is

Andy Dalton, quarterback, burn victim.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

this was a great football week for the afcnorth division of footballn

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Ghost Dog posted:

this was a great football week for the American Football Conference's North Division of the National Football League

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

the bengals are going to destroy the broncos imho

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

It will probably be close with the refs firmly and uniformly against the Cincinnati Bengals this season due to Adam Jones accidentally scaring a ref with his power eight months ago

Oberst
May 24, 2010

I dont want 2 say it....I won't say it....I hate 2 say it...

go bengal....

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

andey is throwing 366 yards in every game this year

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

the bengals are going to destroy the broncos imho

Andy will throw so many picks the broncos wont know what to do

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Joe Flacco will average 420 yards passing per game with 69 total tds

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Oberst posted:

nice

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Oberst posted:

All 69 of those Touchdowns will come against the Browns. The Ravens go 2-14.

Oberst
May 24, 2010

3-13 and 68 since joe touchdowned bills. Im down(s) tho

Oberst
May 24, 2010

All those will be in the 1st quarter since points don't count after the 1st

Oberst
May 24, 2010

"It took you four quarters to win a football game? PATHETIC! :sad:" said the Browns fan as he kneeled to kiss King Flacco's ring

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

Cavauro posted:

andey is throwing 366 yards in every game this year

It is his right as the best QB in the league after Blake Bortles.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

this came up when i googled GIMME YOUR BEST ANDY DALTON PICTURES weird

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Ghost Dog posted:

this came up when i googled GIMME YOUR BEST ANDY DALTON PICTURES weird

Skyline owns i think i'll have some today

Blarfk
Dec 26, 2003

I am all for regional variations on food and think that there is no definitive "correct" way to make 99% of things because different versions stem from different needs and resources (chili is a peasant soup which is just a vehicle for cheap protein, and some people had easy access to beef while others had easy access to beans) and everything can be enjoyed as a unique taste

Except for skyline chili which is a blight on this great nation

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

"Asked during his Wednesday news conference about his pregame playlist, Dalton said he listened to Christian music of varying genres and tempos."

YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG YOU CHUMP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqnC54vbUbU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Sup everyone?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3ChrdJoBCk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Blarfk posted:

I am all for regional variations on food and think that there is no definitive "correct" way to make 99% of things because different versions stem from different needs and resources (chili is a peasant soup which is just a vehicle for cheap protein, and some people had easy access to beef while others had easy access to beans) and everything can be enjoyed as a unique taste

Except for skyline chili which is a blight on this great nation

This is true, but scrapple is gross

Goetta too

• Locked thread