Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cigstomper58
Aug 17, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Its usually a time to reflect on those who were affected by those attacks and also an opportunity to be thankful for your friends and loved ones. And then just to consider how lucky we are to live in this time and in this country.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
yeah and it's a chance to revisit this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8bV9iNStEI

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
who give poo poo

toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

:jiggled:
Jiggled Again
:jiggled:
9/11 more like 7/11

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
I remember how everyone in the office was so shaken up and useless that they closed up and sent us home early. Fifteen years later and I'm still choked up about losing those three hours pay.

Cigstomper58
Aug 17, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Our teacher didn't tell us what was happening. And then one by one kids kept getting called to go home early. Then my name got called and my mom would only give me a vague "something bad happened in New York City".

I turned on the TV at and the first thing I saw was some dude jumping out of the tower. It was really sad.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

I found out about 9/11 from the forums

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

mng posted:

who give poo poo

Cigstomper58
Aug 17, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

TOOT BOOT posted:

I found out about 9/11 from the forums

Thats really sad

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

i meant who gives a poo poo

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Cigstomper58 posted:

Thats really sad

The forums went down for like 4 days afterwards, it was a really hard time for us all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
I remember I heard someone crashed a plane and thinking, "Some idiot bastard from Teeterboro has killed people"

• Locked thread