Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Once again its that time of year folks! The Imp Zone (located here http://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=267) is accepting 10 new posters for this year! Here is the thread from last year http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3744380&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1 in case you wanted some tips on how to get one of the coveted 10 slots we have open.

Rules for tryouts: 1) Try to be funny 2) Please try to be funny (lol FIGHT CLUB anyone?) 3) There is no rule 3

Dis-qualifiers: anyone who has a Bill cosby avatar or is in a clan of a game with a Bill Cosby emblem is dis-qualified from entering unless they write a formal apology to the community.

Thanks for trying out!

SLOTS

1) Control Volume
2) Sekret
3) Rafza
4) Spoderman
5) Gildiss
6) Proverb
7) Major Isoor
8) Commoners
9) Unfunny Poster
10) Antoine Silvere

Good luck everyone!

Black Baby Goku fucked around with this message at 20:49 on Sep 21, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
bump

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
bump

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

I'm A Mentally Disabled Zika Baby, a 20-page manifesto why Fallout 4's story is actually superior to Witcher 3's

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

I'm A Mentally Disabled Zika Baby, a 20-page manifesto why Fallout 4's story is actually superior to Witcher 3's

...okay.....

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Good luck everybody!!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Very well, I'll try.

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

:matters:

:wrong:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
bump

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
bump

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Last year's turnout was great. With 10 slots, hell, I expect an even better one. Good luck, everyone!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
bump

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
bump

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Average Bear posted:

Last year's turnout was great. With 10 slots, hell, I expect an even better one. Good luck, everyone!

This, also bump

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
10 slots? Seems a little radical. That would double or possibly triple the number of active Imp Zone posters.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Chomp8645 posted:

10 slots? Seems a little radical. That would double or possibly triple the number of active Imp Zone posters.

remember when you made this post in the try outs last year?

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3744380&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1#post450863093

Perhaps put some effort in this year and you could get a coveted spot on the try out roster

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
bump

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Chomp8645 posted:

*Imp Zone President Black Baby Goku addresses the crowd*

My fellow gamers. The state of our sub forum is cool and good. Our stocks of one liner jokes and eight second youtube links have never been higher. Ironic anime viewing is at all time high. And our Expeditionary Force into the MMO HMO subforum has had astounding success rooting out pedophiles. A big thanks to Chief Justice Eonwe for that one, I'm gonna put his name is for Guild Leader!"

*crowd chuckles*

On a more serious note however, our sub forum is not without challenges. Participation is down. Half of our threads are only a single page. The memes have gotten stale. We can only gawk at that Portal cosplay for so long. We need to get fresh again, and I'm not talking Subway here. *crowd chuckles*. I intend to propose to the Imp Zone council that we accept, without delay, TEN new posters to the subforum.

*gasps from crowd*

This is my bold vision. We must grow the sub forum, or soon posters will be running from this stale material faster than Mario from a bullet bill. This is an artists rendition of the Imp Zone, rendered here as a desert hovel town, should we do nothing.

*flips page on stage presentation easel which has been there the whole time I guess*

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I remembered the post but not the details. I'm shocked and appalled to see it again. Like I'm actually stunned.

I can't believe there was a point in time where FactsAreUseless approved of one of my posts.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Chomp8645 posted:

I remembered the post but not the details. I'm shocked and appalled to see it again. Like I'm actually stunned.

I can't believe there was a point in time where FactsAreUseless approved of one of my posts.
Don't blame this on me, man. I don't even know who you are.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Blaming what?

idgi

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bump. 10 slots left still

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lumpy the Cook posted:

*Imp Zone President Black Baby Goku addresses the crowd*

My fellow gamers. The state of our sub forum is cool and good. Our stocks of one liner jokes and eight second youtube links have never been higher. Ironic anime viewing is at all time high. And our Expeditionary Force into the MMO HMO subforum has had astounding success rooting out pedophiles. A big thanks to Chief Justice Eonwe for that one, I'm gonna put his name is for Guild Leader!"

*crowd chuckles*

On a more serious note however, our sub forum is not without challenges. Participation is down. Half of our threads are only a single page. The memes have gotten stale. We can only gawk at that Portal cosplay for so long. We need to get fresh again, and I'm not talking Subway here. *crowd chuckles*. I intend to propose to the Imp Zone council that we accept, without delay, TEN new posters to the subforum.

*gasps from crowd*

This is my bold vision. We must grow the sub forum, or soon posters will be running from this stale material faster than Mario from a bullet bill. This is an artists rendition of the Imp Zone, rendered here as a desert hovel town, should we do nothing.

*flips page on stage presentation easel which has been there the whole time I guess*

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

I'm a depressed alcoholic

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Bump. I'll do my best when I start posting in the Imp Zone

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

gigawhite posted:

I'm a depressed alcoholic

okay?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
bump

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

bump

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
bump

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Hi, how's everyone doing? :)

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
bump

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Great Joe posted:

Hi, how's everyone doing? :)

We're bumpin.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Ten slots remaining. Who will come out on top?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
bump

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
I like video games

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo