Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Captain Gordon posted:

Imp zone is really bad you guys, please dont post there.

They like No Mans Sky, lmao

Edit: fyi here is a list of current irl imp zone posters:

Zoe Quinn
Ben Kuchera
Derek Smart
John Romero
Literally a dog

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Liking games is no laughing matter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Nooner posted:

I like ot play video games, I like Far Cry 4 and Fallout 4 and Saints Row 3 (I havent bought 4 yet). I play games on my XBox one and also on my Xbox 360, my laptop is not good enough to play games because it is old but I play Age of Empires II on it sometimes. That is my gamer bio, lookforward to "making" the "team" and "posting" about "video games"

Rejected for excessive quotation use.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

The silence is telling.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

What the gently caress is your problem?

Clearly it's terminal GBS

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

It's the final hours.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

I think it's worse because they were called out on it and acted like bitches about it and refused to change the logo to something better and or funnier.

They're bitches but Bill Cosby did nothing wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Ruggan posted:

I'll take the last slot. It's prestigious.

You need to put more effort than that.

• Locked thread