Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

gosh! i like both the islanders and the rangers!!! :^)

Little league baseball, every player got a chance to pitch if they wanted to. Well, I wanted to try it out. Why not? Well, I was terrible. By pure coincidence, I ended up hitting the same drat kid twice at two at bats. I guess he was the team's best batter, was bigger than everyone else, had a nice bat, and most of all, was the coach's son. Coach Dad was loving livid and ran out onto the field yelling, and shoved me. He realized he went too far, pushing a 10 year old kid, looked around, walked away, and yelled at my coach to stop telling his pitchers to plunk his son just because he's good.

14 year old me playing roller hockey. There was a girl on the other team, the only girl in the league. She was very good, and stickhandled through everyone. She straight up embarrassed me and everyone else on the team a couple times, and was lighting us up. I caught her coming in with her head down. Well, this was a hitting league, and I hit her. And I was embarrassed, angry, and did not hold back. It seemed every parent in the stand wanted to murder me after I laid her out. My dad took me out of the game early.

I also slashed the leg of Dee Snider's son in the same roller hockey league. He blatantly tripped me behind the play and I took a two handed chop/hook to his leg. Dee Snider did not yell, and I guess he did, in fact, take it.

I swear I am not this violent in real life.

E: My dad plays in a couple senior roller leagues, and apparently hockey wives/girlfriends are a thing. A dude on my dad's team stopped showing up because his girlfriend would always be there and yell endlessly, every player on the other team was a scumbag, throw him out, that wasn't a trip, ref you loving suck dog balls. The way my dad tells it, the guy was just embarrassed by it.

Rotten Cookies fucked around with this message at 21:42 on Sep 12, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

gosh! i like both the islanders and the rangers!!! :^)

That coaches name?

Al Iafrate.

• Locked thread