Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
When I was 11 I was backed into a corner in a penalty box by a 40+ year old man. Why? Because his poo poo head son, who had been hacking and slashing our team the entire game, took a run at me.

I was a fat gently caress, but was decent on D, and I saw him charging me. So I ducked. Basically I made him check himself, and he ended up flying in to the boards and knocking himself silly.

We both got called for roughing (which was bullshit) and I was sitting in the box. Thirty seconds later this dude has climbed over the glass and is coming at me screaming for hurting his kid.

Refs pulled him out of the box and he and his kid got kicked out of the building and the league.

Also as a 16 year old ref after an inline game, I got smacked in the face with a purse for calling a penalty on this mom's snowflake kid because he cross checked someone in the throat. Somehow that was my fault, and I got to feel her rage as soon as I left the rink.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread