Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME
I had a coach when I was like 15 who's son also played on the team. The coach was kind one of those gruff no nonsense kind of coaches but never really went overboard with the rest of the team, but holy poo poo he was hard on his son. He would just start laying into the kid during practices, during games, screaming in his face and gesticulating wildly, cursing, etc. Pretty sure the kid almost cried a couple of times, it was really uncomfortable to watch. He had some talent too, though not like real go anywhere type talent, but I'm pretty sure he didn't really enjoy playing hockey all that much by that point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

Haha that reminds me of when I briefly played flag football back when I was like, I dunno, 8 or something. Same type of thing, coach just really wanted to win even though our team was bad so he just benched everyone except the best players. I never played at all during a game, probably just quit after a game or two.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

fag passes, hah wow never heard that one

• Locked thread