Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Boomstick Quaid posted:

I will be a geriatric bag of poo poo in a rocking chair and my grandchildren will sit cross legged on the floor in front of me and I will go on about I remembered when Pepe was just about pissing comfortably with your bare rear end out

lol this is too true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Feels Good Grandchilds!

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

in living memory

the only place shes living now

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

EugeneJ posted:

I'm pretty sure everyone staunchly defending Hillary on social media has a financial stake in her winning.

They'll never disclose that.

Bunch of white communications majors with jobs funded by the corrupt gravy train that is the Democratic Party.

Paul Krugman is gunning hard for an appointment

https://twitter.com/paulkrugman/status/775706064029356032

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

lazorexplosion posted:

So is this guy a comedy blogger or what?

Even better, hes an economist with opinions on other things

Klyith posted:

I used to like reading his blog for all the modern economics stuff. :(

I don't think he's going for appointments, he could have gotten one any time. Guy got a loving nobel prize. The summer of bernie just broke him. It was sad to watch.

I feel no sadness for Paul Krugman's servile slide, which began long before this election. He's been calling Hilldawg's opponents cult-members and sheep since 08.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Ork I'm stealing that line about poison being the cure for cancer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Lol

"Get me Al Gore! We've got an election to win"

• Locked thread