Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

KomodoWagon posted:

As a foreigner I'm pretty worried at the prospect of a Trump presidency but to be perfectly honest when I look at Hillary's professional track record I'm not at all surprised a lot of people would rather vote for a clown from TV. Mexico's not gonna pay for the wall though, lol.

Still don't get it.

Ok, so Clinton is a career politician with zero charm. But, despite the monumental resources that went into it, no one has been able find anything illegal or too much dirt on her.

Trump on the other hand was, beyond any reasonable doubt, involved in countless cases of fraud and scamming. Four years ago he admitted on national television that he had lobbied politicians to act against the interest of the American people. He constantly lies and exaggerates the truth on national television. He is financially involved with governments and companies that are hostile to the US. These are all facts that no conspiracy theorists nutcase could ever deny.

In any sane world Trump would be the "crook", but yet here we are. :wtc:

The only rational explanation for this shitshow is that Trump voters realise all of this but don't really care. For them there is one single, extremely important, issue that outweights everything else. Trump could devour a puppy in front of a camera and it wouldn't matter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

FuhrerHat posted:

and on this note i once again have to recommend the extremely apt and excellent german film "look who's back"

Better read the book, cause the movie is poo poo from a pig's arse

book is absolutely amazing in that it believably demonstrates how Hitler himself, one of the worst people to ever walk the earth, could make a political comeback in the modern world. Also, the book is very fun to read and has some good Hitler humor. (the best Hitler humor, beautiful humor, more humor than it's humanely possibly to laugh at)

Who cares if he murdered tens of millions of people and brought unimaginable destruction over half of the world? Clinton did Ben Ghazi, she is a crook! :barf:

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I hate yankees posted:

is this a serious post...? i can't tell what's real anymore

Yeah, all my posts are serious posts. I don't do gimmicks on principal

genuinely 100% retarded, guaranteed

• Locked thread