Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuk_(mythology)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

AugmentedVision posted:

If the Turkey coup was really American-staged and Russian-prevented, then that's so good

America is less friends with lovely countries in the Middle East

Russia is more friends with its neighbors

Russia's neighbors are more friends with each other

Russia's neighbors hate it though?

They are friends with each other though, because they are all trying to join Nato.

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

sorry I was only thinking about the only neighbors that matter

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

Sonofsilversign posted:

this guy comes up to you at the debate and smacks your abuelas rear end what do you do?

suck his dick

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

waitwhatno posted:

Still don't get it.

Ok, so Clinton is a career politician with zero charm. But, despite the monumental resources that went into it, no one has been able find anything illegal or too much dirt on her.

Trump on the other hand was, beyond any reasonable doubt, involved in countless cases of fraud and scamming. Four years ago he admitted on national television that he had lobbied politicians to act against the interest of the American people. He constantly lies and exaggerates the truth on national television. He is financially involved with governments and companies that are hostile to the US. These are all facts that no conspiracy theorists nutcase could ever deny.

In any sane world Trump would be the "crook", but yet here we are. :wtc:

The only rational explanation for this shitshow is that Trump voters realise all of this but don't really care. For them there is one single, extremely important, issue that outweights everything else. Trump could devour a puppy in front of a camera and it wouldn't matter.

hmmm nope, no dirt at all

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

Resurrect FDR and crown him king

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

C-SPAN Caller posted:

why not resurrect huey long or Eugene V. Debs instead

or better, put Bernie on the throne

"huey long"

I thought we were resurrecting people to avoid fascists?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

Knight posted:

Nevada, Maine, and NH have been blue since 2008, and I know history is dead, but they're all currently and historically polling Clinton what is this wizardry

http://www.270towin.com/news/2016/09/14/poll-trump-within-3-in-maine-leads-by-10-in-2nd-congressional-district_371.html#.V9wIqigrKM8
This is for the maine thing, as for Nevada even a lot of Clinton supporter maps have it as red so I don't know the story there, and NH is barely hangin on as blue. Hillary doesn't have the same pull as barrack

Man Whore fucked around with this message at 16:02 on Sep 16, 2016

• Locked thread