Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

reallivedinosaur posted:

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/obama-press-easy-on-trump-228107

Obama accuses media of going easy on Trump

lmao they are just giving it everything they got, they will do anything to shame you into voting hillary

14 of the 16 talk show hosts bash him for an hour nightly... only 14??? only 14 of of the 16?? mods?? mods??? gently caress - i am president, the top mod

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

and he still gains in polls. deus vult

eventually the media will be forced to learn it's too obviously fake for even...most americans, and they'll go back to giving people the gary johnson/jill stein treatment: minimum coverage, and ask a hard annoying question the 4 minutes of each month you let them come on your show

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

EugeneJ posted:

Evidence could come out tomorrow that Hillary Clinton killed someone with her bare hands, and the Hillbots would still say "BUT...DONALD TRUMP IS WORSE!"

They have literally nothing else to defend her with

She is a terrible candidate

i make the mistake of replying to some neo liberal friends on facebook about this occasionally, and i am not kidding when i say basically everyone ever who goes to or taught at a college refuses to spend even a minute a week reading about gary johnson or jill stein, hell they do not even actually talk about hillary's voting record

it's an entire generation of leftists with no connection to the left but an extremely emotional connection to what the media and the campuses define as neoliberal ideas, i would bet of the last 10 times i replied to this poo poo this year, rather than say i lied, or cite a single source, the reply is WELL WHAT ARE YOU THEN, A TRUMP SUPPORTER? and i say 'no' and they go STILL IT'S YOUR FAULT IF HE WINS

what do you call a society where the only way you're approved to contribute to the political process is to....not talk about actual crimes and actual voted in policies by the wife of the president who may become president?

edit

i should explain, they define it as liberalism when i and most sane people who are familiar with history would clearly have to call it neoliberalism or what the right calls 'the regressive left'. i can't use cute titles for it or once again, i have just elected trump i'm sure

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

if it makes you feel better i have a masters degree and ill be voting trump because i hate hillary/love chaos

if i were to feel better i would have just committed a thought crime, so just watch my facial expression closely and imagine i mumbled a catchphrase of bane from the batman movie

EugeneJ posted:

I'm pretty sure everyone staunchly defending Hillary on social media has a financial stake in her winning.

They'll never disclose that.

Bunch of white communications majors with jobs funded by the corrupt gravy train that is the Democratic Party.

this is definitely partially true, though you're under estimating how many 23 year old girls im friends with who just want to prove they're NOT RACIST and find it too complicated and sad to love bernie but not vote for the woman who denied him his fair shot at democracy even though bernie is telling you to

the biggest problem with neoliberalism is that the fat cat corruption at the top has a foundation that is 50 percent stupid, but genuinely trying to be kind and without greed types of people. they're going to be phone banking for someone or they won't feel complete, oh it's a woman?? and she swears she's the end to racism and poverty?

*smokes pot with art teacher, claims the revolution has finally begun*

extra stout fucked around with this message at 04:06 on Sep 14, 2016

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

mdm posted:

neoliberalism already has a definition, why do americans think words involving the word liberal don't already have a definition :downs:

get the gently caress otut of the way of my revolution you talk like a fag and your shits retarded

(mods dont prob me this is a cool and good quote from the vmovie 'idiocracy')

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

R-Type posted:

No, because that's loving weird, and gross.

dont sign your posts

InterFaced posted:

The world is a more beautiful place because of Finnish retard Pepe.

you too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

lovely Wizard posted:

https://twitter.com/Jenn_Abrams/status/777548437273255937

Truly the deity known as Kek is against Hillary Clinton.

cant decide if its more likely she cant hear for poo poo or if shes trained to pretend she thinks he is a fan and move on

• Locked thread