Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Carmant posted:

It's wrong to shame fat people. It doesn't help and it's mean spirited. If you do it you should stop an apologize. There's nothing wrong with being fat and it's really none of your business anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
This is the chairman of Fat acceptance movement Healthy At Every Size (HAES):

Oh no wait he isnt, cause he died of cardiac arrest at age 46 from being fat as gently caress.

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all
why is gbs so full of hate? :/

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Proud Rat Mom posted:

Get out of here, keg.

Wipfmetz
Oct 12, 2007

Sitzen ein oder mehrere Wipfe in einer Lore, so kann man sie ueber den Rand der Lore hinausschauen sehen.

Proud Rat Mom posted:

why is you so full of fat? :/

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all
i think people on this forum would seem cooler if they stopped getting anrgr at trans, fats, chinese people or mountain climbers or whatever its not a bid deal really :s

Wipfmetz
Oct 12, 2007

Sitzen ein oder mehrere Wipfe in einer Lore, so kann man sie ueber den Rand der Lore hinausschauen sehen.
Is "mountain climber" an euphemism for fat lovers?

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx
^^^

Proud Rat Mom posted:

i think people on this forum would seem cooler if they stopped getting anrgr at trans, fats, chinese people or mountain climbers or whatever its not a bid deal really :s

"mountain climber" spotted

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Proud Rat Mom posted:

Everest, really?

Rich people are throwing themselves off cliffs and down chasms.

I can see the criticism of making jokes about fat and trans people but mountain climbers aren't addicted to being dead of exposure and don't identify as a piece of Himalayan ice that needs to go be with it's people.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

trans fats are bad for you

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

Grimey Drawer
what about cis fats?

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Yolomon Wayne posted:

what about cis fats?

they are an important part of a healthy balanced diet

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
it's wrong that people are fat and they should be ashamed

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

Please make this the new background of Gbs

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

Grimey Drawer
This is a good idea until you go to prison.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Pannus posted:

Please make this the new background of Gbs

I miss your old name, but the new one is more to the point :)

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

i dont hate fat people, some of my favorite comedians are fat

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
i dont surround myself or associate with heroin addicts and i dont associate or surround myself with fat people

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
I've actually known some fats in my life, they have all been alt-right MRA's

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

Wicker Man posted:

I miss your old name, but the new one is more to the point :)

Yeah, I decided to simplify it, but I'm considering going back.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Tricky D posted:

It's not my fault I'm 400 pounds because I'm a slave to my lower brain functions. You wouldn't blame a lizard for being obese, so why would you blame me?

i dont need to judge a 400 lb lizard, natural selection will do that for me

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
Anyone who agrees with fat acceptence is an mra piece if poo poo imho and also a small dicked sour grapes virgin

somethingawful bf fucked around with this message at 13:16 on Sep 13, 2016

Angela Lansburial
Feb 9, 2005
Nothing to see here.
I find that gbs often has the hateful tone of a conservative AM radio station or that one rear end in a top hat uncle on facebook who whines about subhuman leeches and personal responsibility and muh hard earned money!!

is it because goons are getting older?

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
you have a choice in life, life it constantly content, never growing or facing adversity and stagnating or

:nws:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ab6VHqHHYFs

it's up to you man, nobody else really gives a gently caress. Also, video games are not art.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

BigwigML posted:

I find that gbs often has the hateful tone of a conservative AM radio station or that one rear end in a top hat uncle on facebook who whines about subhuman leeches and personal responsibility and muh hard earned money!!

SA is a natural counter culture. now that social justice whatever is mainstream goons are forced to be the opposite

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

See, fat people could just stop being fat. That's something no other group can do.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

BigwigML posted:

You've just been interpreting the tone wrong due to the ambiguity of written language. We actually feel childlike love for all people we encounter, in the manner of a dog or someone with down syndrome.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

nothing for me please.

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer
your carmant ran over my dorkma!

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Fat people would be less worthy of derision if they stepped up a little bit and internalized the shame society has for them, but surprise surprise, fat people are too lazy even for that.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Moon Atari posted:

You've just been interpreting the tone wrong due to the ambiguity of written language. We actually feel childlike love for all people we encounter, in the manner of a dog or someone with down syndrome.

Unironically this.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

BigwigML posted:

Young people who are protected from the real world by schools and colleges that provide "safe spaces" and cant understand why everyone doesn't just, like, share their money and its not hard for everyone to get along if they would just all agree with a certain viewpoint, which just happens to be the one they and their friends have.

Then once you get out of school and find out the world mostly doesn't give a gently caress about you and you feel like you work hard and you stress about being laid off with 2 young kids who need school supplies and a corrupt bank executive just got 164 million dollars to gently caress millions of people over while you struggle and then other people (formerly you) who don't have bills to pay tell you that you are a bad person and if only you would agree with their viewpoint your problems would magically disappear and everyone would just be so much happier.

Anyway i got off topic here but the point is that most people are hardwired to find really fat people disgusting on a deep down level

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
op is qcs material

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

oldpainless posted:

Anyway i got off topic here but the point is that most people are hardwired to find really fat people disgusting on a deep down level

its not hard wired, its cultural. cave men loved fatties, because back in cave man days being fat meant you either good at hunting or good at making other people hunt for you. both useful traits

being fat today means you have low willpower and low self respect

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost
Thanks OP for FINALLY breaking the silence on this issue which is very close to my heart. I'm glad that someone has found the courage to look deep within their bloated corpse to find a bit of compassion inside their fatty hearts.

PM Me.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Huge Lady Pleaser posted:

Thanks OP for FINALLY breaking the silence on this issue which is very close to my heart. I'm glad that someone has found the courage to look deep within their bloated corpse to find a bit of compassion inside their fatty hearts.

PM Me.

how many huge ladies have you pleased today?

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Poetic Justice posted:

I've actually known some fats in my life, they have all been alt-right MRA's

Umm.. okay? Bye.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
please post more fat photos, but no nudity please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Tricky D posted:

Fat people would be less worthy of derision if they stepped up a little bit and internalized the shame society has for them, but surprise surprise, fat people are too lazy even for that.

Internalizing shame is bad for your health, I thought you wanted them to be healthy?

• Locked thread