Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I put myself on my ignore list to improve my forums experience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

donkey salami posted:

Will the king bring back more taint reaping

What happened to Taint Reaper, anyway? Haven't seen them around in a while - did they eat a ban or something?

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Is Franco banned from GBS at this point?

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

yes thank god

Oh yeah, I wasn't complaining about it.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

whoflungpoop posted:

:gb2gbs: Franco... we've been together for a long time now, and I know we've had fun in the past -

:spergin: I have never had fun.

:gb2gbs: ... but it's just not working out, and -

:spergin: I deeply resent your company and existence.

:gb2gbs: ...so I think we should break up.

:spergin: For how long?

:perfect:

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

proof of concept posted:

a hilarious trainwreck

Moridin is not really a trainwreck, though. He just seems to have a knack for harvesting probes.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

:fyadride:KING OF GAS

GAS KING :fyadride:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Gatekeeper posted:

moridin was an advocate for satan a lot right? he was always the polite man to me. but I know here he is persona au gratin with many of you

I'm not sure why people have such an axe to grind with him. He actually got better after his lengthy chain-probation. :shrug:

• Locked thread