Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
I wanna say that Baz originated from some very early concept art/designs of a 90s fighting game but someone's gonna have to back me up on that. It may have even been from SF2.

vdate posted:

The bonus boss track might be my favourite piece of music in the game... so it's kind of a shame that it was one of the few tracks that wasn't actually composed for Shovel Knight.

:same: I really like all of those fights, it's a shame you can't replay them the way you can with stages bosses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
Baz's character arc in the DLC (brief as it is) is reason enough for him to be in this game.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
I have too many games to play right now to ever want to buy into a beta, or get early access to a game, when I could easily tide myself over with any of a hundred other games I haven't yet played (and may never, if we're in realtalk territory). The only Kickstarter I've ever backed was Starbound, and that's due in no small part to it launching at the height of my Terraria playing. And I was legit surprised to see the release version pop up in my Steam library one day, I had already written that $15 down as a loss in my head. No, I still haven't played the release version either :negative:

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

Paul.Power posted:

Well now I feel silly because I was going to say that it's my least-favourite of the stage musics :v:. But hey, it'd be a funny world if we were all alike. For me it feels like the least tuneful one, but I'll concede that tunes aren't everything, and it does build good atmosphere.

I'm not big on it either. At the very least, it pales in comparison to the other two stages at this "tier".

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
I never stopped to appreciate how pretty the background on this stage is.

Spoilers: it's very pretty

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
I could've sworn you only got a health refill halfway through the refights, or after every other fight. I definitely don't remember getting one after each refight.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
They really dropped the ball not having it renamed to the Tower of Butt IMO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

Touche :golfclap: