Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
Coming out of my incredibly long not-posting spree to say that I'm stoked for this LP! I really like Shovel Knight, and I really liked Kaubocks's description of why the first level was so good. Can't wait for more vids!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
Good Lord I love the super-secret cheat mode. Also, I would like to suggest a rebranding once you get to it:
KauButts

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
Kaufman also did a remixed version of the NecroDancer soundtrack, if I remember correctly.

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
I'm a bit late, but I honestly think that Fighting With All of Our Might is the best track in the game. (Hyper Camelot, of course, being the best remix)

I also really like the Baz, if only because I think he's a pretty funny character.

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
The Explodatrium has my least favorite track of the game. It's not bad; it's effective at creating a sense of urgency and creates a good sense of place. It's just not musically fun to listen to.

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
Can we take a moment to talk the rose that Propellor Knight threw when he was defeated?

:3: I love Propellor Knight, even if his fight kills me every time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin

Samovar posted:

The samurai are pretty cool.

There's something I really like about how this dev for a day chose not to make a boss, but an enemy instead. It actually cements their contribution to the game over putting in "my OC do not steal"

• Locked thread