Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
All of these people look awful and this gimmick is bad. Is it S34 yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

Rarity posted:

Also if anyone cares the third version of the Funny 115 has started rolling out.

Considering he is someone who finds Coach as hilarious as I do, this is good news.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

Met posted:

By the way, for those of you who aren't too high on this season, Australian Survivor is pretty awesome. There's a link to the thread in the OP.

I haven't seen the gen x season but I can safely say that Australian survivor is this season's real survivor. So far it's been great.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

Lampsacus posted:

What is the most obscure season of Survivor? I reckon Fiji.

Has to be Guatemala right?? I feel like most people can't name 5 people from that season off the top of their heads (even though it's an amazing season and my personal favorite). Guatemala was in one of those transitional periods of survivor and I think it's often overlooked. Fiji had yauman who was a huge character at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
edit: nothing to see :D

SweetJahasus fucked around with this message at 18:10 on Oct 18, 2016