Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
I keep seeing these dead jokes about this harambe dude and I legit don't know who the gently caress he is, why should I care?

is he some bum that died in the streets cause he's homeless and poo poo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

A better poster than you.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Bert Roberge posted:

A better poster than you.

you keep saying this to people but you havent made any jokes yet

cmon funny boy

do some laughs

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Harambe knew how to use the Google.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
you cant eve
n fake not knowing who harambe is in 2016

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
he's the guy you get your dick out for

"Uh oh, get out yer dicks. Harambe is comin', son."

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Pretty sure he was the protag in 'the gods must be crazy'

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

hth posted:

you keep saying this to people but you havent made any jokes yet

cmon funny boy

do some laughs

ok ok ok ok .... *sweats*

haraam bae

Woden
May 6, 2006

Woden fucked around with this message at 03:10 on Sep 14, 2016

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

lol

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
oh so he's just some dude twitter thought was funny.

okay, case closed.

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Can't flambé the Harambe.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Tricky D posted:

Pretty sure he was the protag in 'the gods must be crazy'

lol

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
I thought the coke bottle was the protagonist tho

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
wow just wow

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

I've had my dick out long before we knew about this Harambe fellow.

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
dicks hard for harambe

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
He's pretyy good. I can usually get at least one triple-kill per match w him and his ult is formidable.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Was almost sure it was some weirdo anime character. Remember when that kill LA kill thing was popular a few years ago?

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Wicker Man posted:

Was almost sure it was some weirdo anime character. Remember when that kill LA kill thing was popular a few years ago?

I think it was called Rodney King in the US.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Bert Roberge posted:

I think it was called Rodney King in the US.

lol

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
American rapper Young Thug released a song entitled "Harambe", citing Harambe as one of his "idols".[40] Although titled for Harambe, the song was criticized for its lyrics, which don't mention Harambe and mainly depict Young Thug taking Percocets and threatening to kill people.[41]

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Chomp8645 posted:

American rapper Young Thug released a song entitled "Harambe", citing Harambe as one of his "idols".[40] Although titled for Harambe, the song was criticized for its lyrics, which don't mention Harambe and mainly depict Young Thug taking Percocets and threatening to kill people.[41]

I made a doom wad about harambe and some loser complained that it didn't actually have harambe in it.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Chomp8645 posted:

loving weak rear end critics don't even know how much harambe was about poppin' percs. Shameful

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
It was an ape that zookeepers were justified in shooting.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

EvilJoven posted:

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

EvilJoven posted:

Goddamnit when will we get these zookeepers body cameras?

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

EvilJoven posted:

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

EvilJoven posted:

-------W-----h---a----t-s the point of keeping Silverback Gorillaz then?

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib
the president of Zimbabwe

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Public Policy Polling included Harambe in their polling for the U.S. presidential election. The dead gorilla had 5% support in late July 2016 (ahead of Green Party nominee Jill Stein) and 2% in August 2016 (tied with Stein).[35][36]

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
The whole incident was caught on film and that gorilla was dragging that kid back and forth through a loving moat and anyone who whines about the fact that the zookeepers blew its head off are a bunch of giant loving pissbabies can we all shut up about that gorilla because it legit had to die.

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

Fun Shoe
Seriously shut the gently caress up about harambe. That kid was like another minute away from dying so they shot the gorilla and it died.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

EvilJoven posted:

Seriously shut the gently caress up about harambe. That kid was like another minute away from dying so they shot the gorilla and it died.

Aja Romano of Vox wrote, "If you were a progressive, the Harambe meme gave you a chance to mock what you viewed as the hypocritical haranguing of the mainstream while avoiding real issues of social justice; and if you were a conservative, the Harambe meme gave you a chance to mock liberal hysteria.[30][31]

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
They should have shot the kid instead.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Idk op but I have my dick out for him

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

Fun Shoe
Shut the gently caress up about a stupid gorilla.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

He suis Harambe.

Namaste.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
I think he was hung like a gorilla????

• Locked thread