Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Rogue Elephant posted:

My dad is considering starting Eli over Cam. Normally I would tell him gently caress no but the Giants are playing the Saints. Thoughts?

The Panthers are playing the Niners who have the shortest possible non MNF and the Panthers have 10 days rest.

Also the 49ers are garbage poo poo poop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Ehud posted:

Accidentally auto drafting Watkins is my least favorite fantasy thing I've done in years.

Same except purposely drafting him in two $100 leagues.

Samu
Jan 11, 2010

The only thing I hate more than hippie neo-liberal fascists and anarchists are the hypocrite fat cat suits they grow up to become.

Spoeank posted:

The Panthers are playing the Niners who have the shortest possible non MNF and the Panthers have 10 days rest.

Also the 49ers are garbage poo poo poop

Counter point: 13 passing touchdowns the last time these two teams met.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Samu posted:

Counter point: 13 passing touchdowns the last time these two teams met.

Counter Counter Point

Bellmaker posted:

DON'T SIT YOUR STUDS

Samu
Jan 11, 2010

The only thing I hate more than hippie neo-liberal fascists and anarchists are the hypocrite fat cat suits they grow up to become.
Do I drop Kamar Aiken for Vincent Jackson?

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

Samu posted:

Do I drop Kamar Aiken for Vincent Jackson?

You drop him for someone else.

thethreeman
May 10, 2008
Fallen Rib
Who sits? Standard scoring, 0 ppr

Devonta @ Ari
Rawls @ LA
Travis Benjamin v Jax
Will Fuller v KC

Current starters in bold, but after all the Rawls love this week I'll feel like an idiot if he hits it big. Maybe Benjamin...

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
Sit Benjamin

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

So, I know don't sit your studs.

I'm not sure first half of the season Russell Wilson is a stud though. With a high ankle sprain that's some risky poo poo this week since a high ankle sprain is going to affect his stability and lateral quickness. Sure he's practicing, when you hurt the ligament between your fibula and tibia you can move forward fine but so much of Wilson's game is predicated on stability and it's not like he was lighting it up game one.

So do I start Alex Smith or what? He has two linemen with high ankle sprains against a good Houston defensive line and is going to be running all over the place and likely playing from behind. Before you laugh at me, week 1 RW: 12 fantasy points. Week 1 AS: 29.9 fantasy points.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

kiimo posted:

So, I know don't sit your studs.

I'm not sure first half of the season Russell Wilson is a stud though. With a high ankle sprain that's some risky poo poo this week since a high ankle sprain is going to affect his stability and lateral quickness. Sure he's practicing, when you hurt the ligament between your fibula and tibia you can move forward fine but so much of Wilson's game is predicated on stability and it's not like he was lighting it up game one.

So do I start Alex Smith or what? He has two linemen with high ankle sprains against a good Houston defensive line and is going to be running all over the place and likely playing from behind. Before you laugh at me, week 1 RW: 12 fantasy points. Week 1 AS: 29.9 fantasy points.

I think Wilson is benchable this week in the right circumstances. Alex Smith is not the right circumstance.

dat one portagee
Dec 6, 2006

WAT DOIN BUG?
Standard scoring:

Need a flex!

D. Thomas WR
R. Mathews RB
J. Langford RB
T. Yeldon RB
M. Sanu WR
T. Coleman RB

I was leaning either Mathews or Langford initially but news is that Ivory is out again, so Yeldon vs. Chargers might have some appeal?

Zochness
May 13, 2009

I AM James Bond.
Pillbug
Help me pick a FLEX, standard scoring, leaning towards Gordon right now but if Demaryius is active you gotta play him against the Colts right?

M. Gordon vs. JAX
D. Thomas vs. IND
M. Floyd vs. TB
T. Lockett @ LA
J. White vs. MIA

Gearman
Dec 6, 2011

dat one portagee posted:

Standard scoring:

Need a flex!

D. Thomas WR
R. Mathews RB
J. Langford RB
T. Yeldon RB
M. Sanu WR
T. Coleman RB

I was leaning either Mathews or Langford initially but news is that Ivory is out again, so Yeldon vs. Chargers might have some appeal?

Yeah I'd go with Mathews or Langford. Probably Mathews if I had to make the call. I'm also a Mathews owner, so that might skew my view a bit.

Zochness posted:

Help me pick a FLEX, standard scoring, leaning towards Gordon right now but if Demaryius is active you gotta play him against the Colts right?

M. Gordon vs. JAX
D. Thomas vs. IND
M. Floyd vs. TB
T. Lockett @ LA
J. White vs. MIA

If you want a decent floor I'd go with Gordon. Higher potential ceiling with Thomas. I believe both games are at 4:25pm EST, so if your team is behind by a bunch and you need a hail mary go with Thomas. If it's close or you're ahead and want a safer play, go with Gordon.

Gearman fucked around with this message at 22:37 on Sep 16, 2016

grill youre saelf
Jan 22, 2006

0 ppr

Pick 2

r. cobb vs min
a. peterson vs gb
l. fitzgerald vs tb
j. edelman vs mia
a. robinson vs sd

This is my first time ever playing fantasy football and I got crushed during week one. I've already been called the "taco" of the league, so any help is much appreciated!

Gearman
Dec 6, 2011

Tim Peters posted:

0 ppr

Pick 2

r. cobb vs min
a. peterson vs gb
l. fitzgerald vs tb
j. edelman vs mia
a. robinson vs sd

This is my first time ever playing fantasy football and I got crushed during week one. I've already been called the "taco" of the league, so any help is much appreciated!

Three things:

1) It's only been one week. Your league is a bunch of Tacos for calling anyone a taco after week one especially considering...

2) Your roster looks pretty good! Any team where you can only start two of those players is doing all right.

3) I'd start Allen Robinson and Adrian Peterson.

Also if it's your first year, you should post the rest of your team/lineup.

grill youre saelf
Jan 22, 2006

Gearman posted:

Three things:

1) It's only been one week. Your league is a bunch of Tacos for calling anyone a taco after week one especially considering...

2) Your roster looks pretty good! Any team where you can only start two of those players is doing all right.

3) I'd start Allen Robinson and Adrian Peterson.

Also if it's your first year, you should post the rest of your team/lineup.

Wow, thanks for the quick response!

We only have an 8 team league, so I hear that means all of our teams are stacked.

Here is my team.

QB1 Newton
QB2 Stafford
RB1 Gurley
RB2 Peterson
RB3 C. Anderson
RB4 Deangelo Williams
WR1 A. Robinson
WR2 R. Cobb
WR3 S. Watkins
WR4 L. Fitzgerald
WR5 J. Edelman (I just traded him for Dez Bryant, but it won't go into affect until Monday)
TE1 E. Ebron
TE2 J. Cook
K S. Haushka
DEF HOU

My bench outscored my starters last week, and I know the OP says to start my studs...but man, my first 3 draft picks combined for under 15 points.

Here is what I have projected to start:

QB1 Newton
WR1 A. Robinson
WR2 R. Cobb
RB1 C. Anderson
RB2 Peterson
TE1 E. Ebron
FLEX D. Williams
K S. Haushka
DEF HOU

Cigar Aficionado
Nov 1, 2004

"Patel"? Fuck you.
Standard, should I start:

Matt Ryan (@ Oakland), or

Joe Flacco (@ Cleveland)

Flacco is rated slighter higher on FantasyPros, but:

My opponent also has Julio Jones, so starting Ryan could alleviate any success Julio has. Also, Oakland/Atlanta could be a shootout, whereas Cleveland is so bad that Baltimore could get up a couple scores and run to ball the rest of the game. Harbaugh was saying he wanted to establish the run more this week, and Baltimore is the king of winning games 13-7/6-8 minute drives.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Zochness posted:

M. Gordon vs. JAX
D. Thomas vs. IND
M. Floyd vs. TB
T. Lockett @ LA
J. White vs. MIA

I'm wary of DT this weekend, especially in your non-ppr league. That said, he is tied to with Floyd as your best second option.

Start Gordon.

Realtalk: I'm WR2ing Fitzgerald and flexing Demarco over DT. I think he decoys this weekend.

Gearman
Dec 6, 2011

Tim Peters posted:

Wow, thanks for the quick response!

We only have an 8 team league, so I hear that means all of our teams are stacked.

Here is my team.

QB1 Newton
QB2 Stafford
RB1 Gurley
RB2 Peterson
RB3 C. Anderson
RB4 Deangelo Williams
WR1 A. Robinson
WR2 R. Cobb
WR3 S. Watkins
WR4 L. Fitzgerald
WR5 J. Edelman (I just traded him for Dez Bryant, but it won't go into affect until Monday)
TE1 E. Ebron
TE2 J. Cook
K S. Haushka
DEF HOU

My bench outscored my starters last week, and I know the OP says to start my studs...but man, my first 3 draft picks combined for under 15 points.

Ok so a few things:

1) They're probably calling you a taco because you traded away Dez for Edelman. I know week one he didn't do anything for you, but Dez is a stud and worth more than Edelman. This trade might work out for you around week five when Brady comes back, but it's still a bad trade for you. However, it's your first year. Everyone does dumb stuff. In the future wait a few weeks before trading away a player like Dez.

2) Even studs have down weeks. It happens, it's part of the thrill of fantasy football. In general, one week is a fluke, two is tough break and three weeks is a trend. Don't worry about one week. If they're still underperforming after week three or four, then you can start to be worried.

3) Your team looks great. Sit tight for a few weeks before making any big moves unless you lose a couple guys to season-ending injuries. That Dez trade definitely hurt you, but it might work out in your favor if Dak continues to be bad, and Edelman stays healthy. But for now just sit tight and start your studs. You should be just fine.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Gearman posted:

Ok so a few things:

1) They're probably calling you a taco because you traded away Dez for Edelman. I know week one he didn't do anything for you, but Dez is a stud and worth more than Edelman. This trade might work out for you around week five when Brady comes back, but it's still a bad trade for you. However, it's your first year. Everyone does dumb stuff. In the future wait a few weeks before trading away a player like Dez.

From what i got, he traded Edelman away for Dez, it just doesn't go through until monday, so he still has Edelman.

Also for an 8 man league with that many roster spots, might as well have made a couple extra FLEX positions to make it more exciting. heh I know in my 8 man league we do something like 2QB, 4WR, 3RB, 2FLEX for shits and giggles.

VietCampo fucked around with this message at 01:50 on Sep 17, 2016

grill youre saelf
Jan 22, 2006

Gearman posted:

Ok so a few things:

2) Even studs have down weeks. It happens, it's part of the thrill of fantasy football. In general, one week is a fluke, two is tough break and three weeks is a trend. Don't worry about one week. If they're still underperforming after week three or four, then you can start to be worried.

3) Your team looks great. Sit tight for a few weeks before making any big moves unless you lose a couple guys to season-ending injuries. That Dez trade definitely hurt you, but it might work out in your favor if Dak continues to be bad, and Edelman stays healthy. But for now just sit tight and start your studs. You should be just fine.

VietCampo posted:

From what i got, he traded Edelman away for Dez, it just doesn't go through until monday, so he still has Edelman.

Sorry I worded it poorly, but I traded Edelman AWAY for Dez Bryant. (I may be playing with people worse than a newbie.)

Thank you for the advice. It's just hard to stick to my guns. How can I play gurley when I doubt his offense can do absolutely anything?

Gearman
Dec 6, 2011

Oh drat I totally misread that, my bad. Edelman for Dez is a great trade if you're getting Dez. Nice work!

Edit: loving LOOOOL at your league calling you a taco when they give you Dez for Edelman straight up after the first week. That's hilarious. I bet you could fleece them on all sorts of low ball offers. You should see if the Gronk owner is willing to part with him, could probably get him for peanuts.

Thankfully your Gurley problem isn't really a problem because you've got Deangelo Williams, Adrian Peterson, and CJ Anderson that you can swap in instead. In your position you can afford to play any of those other guys and take a wait-and-see approach on Gurley and the Rams. I have no doubt he'll be killing it soon enough but you've got good enough guys to play instead while the Rams figure out how to play football.

Gearman fucked around with this message at 02:49 on Sep 17, 2016

grill youre saelf
Jan 22, 2006

Gearman posted:

Oh drat I totally misread that, my bad. Edelman for Dez is a great trade if you're getting Dez. Nice work!

Thankfully your Gurley problem isn't really a problem because you've got Deangelo Williams, Adrian Peterson, and CJ Anderson that you can swap in instead. In your position you can afford to play any of those other guys and take a wait-and-see approach on Gurley and the Rams. I have no doubt he'll be killing it soon enough but you've got good enough guys to play instead while the Rams figure out how to play football.

I'm hoping that Gurley finds his game before Bell comes back for PIT.

A bunch of articles are telling me to sit cobb this week, due to his past games against the Vikings. I watched him last week take a bunch of snaps in the backfield, so I thought I should keep him in for that potential. (I'm also a packers fan, so my judgement is cloudy) Should I stick fitzgerald in there instead (tampa bays defense looked pretty poor against the pass last week).

Again, thank you for helping me out..I haven't really watched football other than my home team before, and its been a lot of fun so far!

Gearman
Dec 6, 2011

No problem. Fantasy Football is what got me to actually care about and watch other teams. It's made the football season a lot more fun for me. Glad you're having fun - it's what fantasy football is all about (and also unending frustration, sadness, and months of disappointment!)

Larry Fitz vs Cobb is a bit of a toss up in standard IMO. If he's healthy and good to go, I'd run with Larry Fitz, but Cobb is perfectly fine too. If you're a Packers fan and like Cobb more then go with him and enjoy watching him torch the Vikings on Sunday.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
Non-PPR, pick two to SIT:

Latavius Murray v Atl
Todd Gurley v Sea
Eddie Lacy @ Min
Danny Woodhead v Jax
Rashad Jennings v NO
Tevin Coleman @ Oak

I assume DSYS for Gurley, but does Lacy count?

Inspector_666 fucked around with this message at 06:08 on Sep 17, 2016

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
1 PPR

Pick 2:
Melvin Gordon vs Jax
Carlos Hyde @ Car
Isaiah Crowell vs Bal

Pick 2:
Demaryius Thomas vs Ind
T.Y. Hilton @ Den
Mike Wallace @ Cle
Cole Beasley @ Was
Sterling Shepard vs NO

Obviousy don't sit your studs. I'm pretty sure Thomas and Hilton are going to be off the injury reports by Sunday but just in case one or both go down I think Wallace is the start right? He should burn Cleveland's crappy defense better than Beasley or Shepard in their matchups.

smoothitron
Dec 25, 2013

Big Brother

Cigar Aficionado posted:

Standard, should I start:

Matt Ryan (@ Oakland), or

Joe Flacco (@ Cleveland)

Flacco is rated slighter higher on FantasyPros, but:

My opponent also has Julio Jones, so starting Ryan could alleviate any success Julio has. Also, Oakland/Atlanta could be a shootout, whereas Cleveland is so bad that Baltimore could get up a couple scores and run to ball the rest of the game. Harbaugh was saying he wanted to establish the run more this week, and Baltimore is the king of winning games 13-7/6-8 minute drives.

Ryan all the way.

Inspector_666 posted:

Non-PPR, pick two to SIT:

Latavius Murray
Todd Gurley
Eddie Lacy
Danny Woodhead
Rashad Jennings
Tevin Coleman

I assume DSYS for Gurley, but does Lacy count?

Stud is relative to who would be replacing them. Murray and Gurley are the obvious starts. Coleman is a lock for the bench

Woodhead might seem like a sure thing after last week, but I'm not so sure. No PPR badly hurts Woodhead, who might be a bit of a one-week-wonder in my eyes. The 16 carries and 89 yards he got last week would have been far and away season highs for him last year. I'm expecting he'll return to his <10 attempts for <50 yards from here on out. He's always good for 3-8 catches, and he broke 50 yards receiving 9 times last year. To make a long story short, I'd expect about 70 total yards and 50/50ish he scores a TD(he scored 9 TDs last year, but scored in only 4 games), which is not that different from what I would expect from Lacy and Jennings honestly.

All that dumb poo poo said I'd probably start Woodhead anyway since he already broke out once and it doesn't seem likely that Jennings/Lacy is going to make you regret it. Flip a coin on the other two, but I'd probably start Jennings for matchup reasons.

tl;dr - Bench Coleman and Lacy

Doltos posted:

1 PPR

Pick 2:
Melvin Gordon vs Jax
Carlos Hyde @ Car
Isaiah Crowell vs Bal

Pick 2:
Demaryius Thomas vs Ind
T.Y. Hilton @ Den
Mike Wallace @ Cle
Cole Beasley @ Was
Sterling Shepard vs NO

Obviousy don't sit your studs. I'm pretty sure Thomas and Hilton are going to be off the injury reports by Sunday but just in case one or both go down I think Wallace is the start right? He should burn Cleveland's crappy defense better than Beasley or Shepard in their matchups.

Hyde is a given, the other guys are basically the same player(non-pass-catching-guy in a RBBC). Browns might have more RB rushes than week 1 with an immobile QB if you want an excuse to start one guy over the other, or just flip a coin.

Hilton for sure. Wallace is the choice for the situation you described. I wouldn't be surprised one bit if Wallace wound up outscoring Thomas since the Broncos could just run the ball up the middle every play on the Colts and win by 100. I still would start Thomas though.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

smoothitron posted:

All that dumb poo poo said I'd probably start Woodhead anyway since he already broke out once and it doesn't seem likely that Jennings/Lacy is going to make you regret it. Flip a coin on the other two, but I'd probably start Jennings for matchup reasons.

tl;dr - Bench Coleman and Lacy

Cool, thanks. That's how I had it set but I wanted a sanity check.

How about this, pick one to SIT:
Demaryius Thomas v Ind
Golden Tate v Ten
Willie Snead @ NYG

I was planning on starting Snead and Tate, but I guess if DT isn't still "grimacing and grabbing his hip" by Sunday...

Inspector_666 fucked around with this message at 06:26 on Sep 17, 2016

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

A greater tragedy my eyes have never beheld
Got a flex decision to make. 0ppr yahoo standard.

Crowell vs Bal
Melvin Gordon vs Jax
Forsett @ Cle

I was leaning Crowell, but I'm not so sure anymore. Probably gonna kick myself no matter who I start

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Brees in the rain against the giants or Flacco in the rain against cleveland?

Teeter
Jul 21, 2005

Hey guys! I'm having a good time, what about you?

.5 PPR, pick only one

Jonathan Stewart vs SF
TY Hilton @ Den
Michael Floyd vs TB
Danny Woodhead vs Jax

Thrag
Dec 12, 2003
Pick 2 (0 ppr)
Carlos Hyde @ Car
Jordan Matthews @ Chi
Frank Gore @ Den
Danny Woodhead vs Jax

Hyde and Gore both have really tough matchups, but I really don't trust Woodhead or Matthews either. Still that is the way I'm leaning but it all feels a bit like a toss up.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
.5 PPR, need WR2 and a Flex:
WRs:
Larry Fitz vs TB
Stefon Diggs vs GB
Mike Wallace @Cle
Wheaton vs Cin

RBs:
Abdullah vs Ten
Forsett @Cle

Also: Fleener @NYG or Tamme @Oak, and Palmer vs TB or Stafford vs Ten.

I feel like at this point outside of of my obvious starters (Lamar Miller, Antonio, Forte), now that I've lost Allen my team is just full of choices where there's no clear starter/backups for a lot of spots.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Zerilan posted:

WRs:
Larry Fitz vs TB
Stefon Diggs vs GB
Mike Wallace @Cle
Wheaton vs Cin

RBs:
Abdullah vs Ten
Forsett @Cle

I feel like at this point outside of of my obvious starters (Lamar Miller, Antonio, Forte), now that I've lost Allen my team is just full of choices where there's no clear starter/backups for a lot of spots.

Fitz, Diggs and Tamme. Unless you're somehow stacked Fitz is a pretty good week to week starter somewhere.

Octoduck
Feb 8, 2006

Rudy had heart,
but he still sucked.
Non PPR. Start Blount or Lacy?

Goodtime Pancreas
May 31, 2007
I need to pick one to sit in 0.5 ppr.

L. Murray vs atl

T. Rawls vs La

J. Langford vs phi.

Im leaning sitting langford but its a nice perk that he is the only rb worth anything on the bears.

smoothitron
Dec 25, 2013

Big Brother

Inspector_666 posted:

How about this, pick one to SIT:
Demaryius Thomas v Ind
Golden Tate v Ten
Willie Snead @ NYG

I was planning on starting Snead and Tate, but I guess if DT isn't still "grimacing and grabbing his hip" by Sunday...

My instinct leans toward starting Snead over Tate if Thomas goes, but no real reason behind that. Similar targets last week, albeit much more dramatic results from Snead.

Scruffy the janitor posted:

Got a flex decision to make. 0ppr yahoo standard.

Crowell vs Bal
Melvin Gordon vs Jax
Forsett @ Cle

I was leaning Crowell, but I'm not so sure anymore. Probably gonna kick myself no matter who I start

Not great options, I'd lean Gordon over Crowell with Forsett a distant 3rd.

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Brees in the rain against the giants or Flacco in the rain against cleveland?

Not really a decision to make here. Brees easily.

Teeter posted:

.5 PPR, pick only one

Jonathan Stewart vs SF
TY Hilton @ Den
Michael Floyd vs TB
Danny Woodhead vs Jax

I slightly lean Hilton over Woodhead. Either one is fine if you have a preference, Stewart and Floyd a clear cut below.

Thrag posted:

Pick 2 (0 ppr)
Carlos Hyde @ Car
Jordan Matthews @ Chi
Frank Gore @ Den
Danny Woodhead vs Jax

Hyde and Gore both have really tough matchups, but I really don't trust Woodhead or Matthews either. Still that is the way I'm leaning but it all feels a bit like a toss up.

I'd go with Hyde with Matthews 2nd. 0PPR hurts Woodhead badly and Indy isn't going to do dick on the ground.

Zerilan posted:

WRs:
Larry Fitz vs TB
Stefon Diggs vs GB
Mike Wallace @Cle
Wheaton vs Cin

RBs:
Abdullah vs Ten
Forsett @Cle

Fitzgerald and Diggs easily for me. Fleener over Tamme is the overwhelming choice among the experts, so I'd probably lean that way, although I'd say Tamme is defensible because I'm generally allergic to guys getting hype because they're on new teams. Palmer/Stafford another coin flip to me, although in my own personal experience I've never had a good time starting Stafford.

Octoduck posted:

Non PPR. Start Blount or Lacy?

Lacy, I never trust a Belichick running game. Whenever I do he signs a FA off the street that week and they go for 200 and 3 scores.

Goodtime Pancreas posted:

I need to pick one to sit in 0.5 ppr.

L. Murray vs atl

T. Rawls vs La

J. Langford vs phi.

Im leaning sitting langford but its a nice perk that he is the only rb worth anything on the bears.

I'd bench Rawls probably. Langford would be ok too if you feel strongly about it.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Full PPR

Golden Tate or Marvin Jones? vs TEN

Also in another league i'm already a bit behind due to playing against Forte and BMarshall.

Need to settle on 3WR/2RB/Flex from

WR Julio Jones IN
WR Dez IN
WR Golden Tate IN
WR Tyler Lockett
WR Willie Snead
WR Tajari Sharpe
RB Doug Martin IN
RB Rashad Jennings IN
RB Gio Bernard
RB Danny Woodhead IN
RB Crowell
RB Cmike

I'm considering benching Dez for Snead atm, but DSYS right?

VietCampo fucked around with this message at 01:39 on Sep 18, 2016

Mr. McGibblets
Sep 17, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx
Wrong thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.

VietCampo posted:

Full PPR

Golden Tate or Marvin Jones? vs TEN

You are going to drive yourself nuts picking between these two each week. Tate has the higher floor in full PPR and is probably the safer bet. I like Jones to breakout this year and definitely think he has the higher ceiling as a deep threat.

• Locked thread