Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
Hey everybody! Meet Kraigen Grooms (yes that's his real name):

You'll be horrified to know that the photo of this smiley man is a screen grab from the video tape he distributed of him raping a 1 year old!

Here is another screen grab the authorities distributed while trying to determine who he was:

You can see the little girl's hair in that one!

How many days would you say someone would get in prison for the crime of raping a 1 year old, video taping it, and distributing the video tape (while also having proof he planned to do it again)? 50 years? Life? Death by burning him alive?

How about zero days in prison! :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz:

http://ottumwaradio.com/grooms-wont-see-prison-time/

Meet judge Myron Gookin (yes that's his real name):

He must have had a pretty good reason to let this man walk free.

Kraigen Grooms' family owns a multi-million dollar 40-year old construction business.

So in short: the justice system does not work the same way it does for you and I, folks! Rape an unconscious woman and stick a pine cone up her vaginal cavity? 90 days! Killing 4 people while drunk driving? No jail! Rape a 1 year old baby and film it, distribute it, and attempt to do it again? No jail! But get caught stealing tube socks from a Los Angeles department store and you better start bulking up for your extended prison stay!

Get used to it!

Oh and they still have no idea who the girl in the video is! :bravo:

jenny jones fan fucked around with this message at 04:49 on Sep 14, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
And goons say America is too tough on criminals!

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Vargs posted:

perhaps the baby was asking for it by wearing provocative clothing, op. did you ever think of that

Mayor Richard Keenan?

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

I don't really see how my outrage will help anyone in this situation. I don't really understand what you're motivation in posting this thread in the first place was. Maybe to share with us your sick need to suss out the worst of humanity? I don't know but I don't really care. You're a weirdo, OP. Simple as that.

haha yeah! I'm a weirdo for being mad that people can rape babies on film and not be punished! I'm such a loving weirdo! You've thoroughly owned me!

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Pawn 17 posted:

Yeah lets hear what the baby has to say before we judge this guy imo

The man was already judged: guilty. The sentence? Nothing!

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Posting this thread was totally more effective than writing an IRL letter to your local representative expressing this very concern.

I'm just kidding, it's not. You could do that though. You're not going to because it would take actual effort and you're a loser who never follows through.

I wrote a physical letter (typed and printed) and mailed it to the judge's court ~3 hours ago, you fat retard.

Please tell me you're like this at parties too.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Sure buddy, that's totally believable.

You replying to your Facebook friends with bullshit like that every time they share a news story about some horrifying story is probably why nobody talks to you IRL.

Just kidding, you're way too much of a pussy to be confrontational with people you know in real life.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

You seem mad just because I read you like a copy of Highlights.

Yeah I'm Gallant, you're Goofus!!!

jackyl posted:

isn't there a goon that thinks Iowa owns

shhh. You'll summon him.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

Is this gonna be like that last time when D&D defended a child rapist?

It looks like it. I should have known.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

I just wanted to point out the creepy rear end screen caps you took from the disgusting video you totally didn't watch.

Screen shots the government put out when trying to find him.

But keep being a pedo-apologist because for some reason you're comparing this thread with being no different than when people on the internet get mad about racist jokes or whatever stupid autistic bullshit you have rattling around in your brain.

:qq: "BEING OUTRAGED ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING!! :qq:

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Yeah, I'll totally take your word for it and not any of the links you never provided because you care so much about it.

https://missingpersonsofamerica.com/2014/03/19/ice-seeks-helping-finding-a-sexual-predator-to-find-little-girl-he-is-abusing-found/

If you have any information please call the tip line at 1-866-DHS-2-ICE or leave a tip here.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

SpaghetioSexNoises posted:

Imo a baby rapist should serve more time than 2 years

Controversial opinion on these here forums. Watch yourself.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

JiveHonky posted:

Marfin Tulden(yes that is his real name) could not be reached for comment.

Huffin Farten

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
Munkin Cummin(yes that is his real name) defended the crime in a D&D thread and couldn't be reached for a follow-up

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

jackyl posted:

do what now

There was a someone who was in prison for raping her children or something, and a goon got really mad because people weren't using the right pronoun when referring said child rapist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
I didn't know being angry that a baby raper was spared prison was such a controversial subject on these forums. I see I was wrong about the levels of depravity around here, and won't make that mistake again!

• Locked thread