Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
We know that a character from The Clone Wars made it into Rogue One. What do you think the odds are that the film will have a nod to Rebels? Even something as small as an offhand reference to the Ghost crew.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Gonz posted:

Clearly Ezra is Rey's father.

If Ezra is Rey's father and Luke is also Rey's father, which one would be m-preg?

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Looking forward to Obi-Wan reappearing.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

It was good, op.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Narcissus1916 posted:

Can we at least get Kyle Katarn back?

I mean granted, Kanan is basically Kyle's less nonsensical twin.

I still hear Hera as Jan. Same actress.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Galaga Galaxian posted:

More impressive, especially as shown in The Clone Wars series, is his ability to constantly adapt to the constant interference of the Jedi and others and sometimes even twist the outcomes of their heroics in his favor.

This is exactly the plot of The Phantom Menace.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

BigRed0427 posted:

Even though I have them on DVD and bluray, I have not watched the prequels since they were in theatres. I don't really want to but I know that it's something I'm going to have to do.

At the time I thought they were fine. I'm kind of afraid of going in and realizing "Oh crap, they really are that bad.

They're good.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Narcissus1916 posted:

Does anyone else get Kyle Katarn vibes from Kanan?

They can't have cast Jan Ors' voice actress as his not-wife and not have thought about it.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

KIM JONG TRILL posted:

Rey and Luke just stared at each other until they starved to death at the end of TFA and VIII is actually all about Kanan.

No way.

Rey died of exposure first.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

AndyElusive posted:

Without the entire Dark Forces background story, what is Kyle Katarn? Just another space merc? Like what's even there to even spin a character out of other than the name?

Well, his father just so happens to know about this really nice resort planet complete with midichlorinated pool

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Shaak Ti dies twice in ROTS deleted scenes, once at the hands of Grievous.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

In the future, the human resistance will defeat Skynet with the power of capes and flowing hair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Do you think they’d actually attempt to render a version of the battle of Scarif in this show?

• Locked thread