Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
Actually watch the D-squad episodes. They get really weird and it's great. The only clone wars episodes I really didn't care for were the Moncalamari episodes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
I'm shocked Boba hasn't shown up yet. I bet they're saving him for season 4 since they shot their wads on a bunch of big name characters already with Vader, Maul, and Thrawn.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Galaga Galaxian posted:

Well, I guess it would be yet another chance for Boba to get owned by his kryptonite: a blind man. :v:

That hadn't even crossed my mind but now it absolutely has to happen.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
Are video games cannon, because the defender has already popped up in Battlefront.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
I'm pretty sure Steve Blum voiced a bunch of stormtroopers in Rogue One like he does on Rebels, but for some reason it bothered me every time I heard him.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
Vader is a self loathing prick. Of course he spends his downtime on Mustafar.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Galaga Galaxian posted:

Dodged a bullet there. Good thing they remembered Sith can't be ghosts.

Doesn't Darth Bane's ghost show up in one of the last episodes?

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
I for one am shocked we've gotten 3 seasons in without Boba Fett showing up.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
All the black series figures I've bought were 19.99 USD.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

Pretty sure they've mentioned they were Death Watch.

Clan Wren is under House Vizla so probably.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Doctor Reynolds posted:

That loser that panics under fire? Pffsh.

You wouldn't panic with Vader breathing down your neck while you're sputtering along in a slow rear end y-wing?

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

DancinBrud posted:

Moral support. It's a really tough shot!

STAY ON TARGET!

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
Thought for sure that when Kanan, Zeb, and Rex were running from the walkers and troopers through the caves, they were gonna lead them to a nest of spiders. Oh well. Bendu stuff was still weird and good.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
Not sure how you can't like Bendu Storm. One of the best things about the EU is they can get weird with some stuff but not worry about it as much as the main movies would because it's just one episode. Like that episode of Clone Wars with the droids and the tiny frog man wandering around those salt flats. Star Wars should be weird sometimes dammit.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
The Mon Calamari episodes put me to sleep.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

RembrandtQEinstein posted:

Yeah, when I initially heard it I rolled my eyes super hard but then when I got around to watching Clone Wars I was amazed by how well it worked.

I stopped following Clone Wars after season 1 and remember rolling my eyes at Maul coming back too. But it wasn't just the fact that they were bringing him back. The fact that they were bringing him back after bringing in his unseen brother you've never heard about named loving SAVAGE OPRESS. On paper this is some of the dumbest poo poo I've ever read but it turned out good despite all odds.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

VolticSurge posted:

I just want Triple-Zero to show up. His interactions with Chopper would be the stuff of legend. Especially if he's voiced by Creepio.

The Auralnauts guys had some higher up guy at ilm on their podcast a few weeks ago, so there's at least connections there if someone seriously wanted to do this.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

jng2058 posted:

Eh, seems odd to me that they'd make a big deal about "your Jedi friend" if Ezra and Kanan were right there and available. I mean, sure, they could be away on Jedi business (maybe the spirit quest thingy with the wolves or something?) but equally it could be that they're both dead or disabled by the time Rogue One happens.

Kenobi easily outclassed Kanan and Ezra. That's probably why it's a big deal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

8one6 posted:

There's no reason they can't just pull the battle CG files and replace the movie ship models with the cartoon ship models.

That's still a lot of poo poo to render on their limited budget. Maybe back in the Clone Wars days when Lucas was throwing tons of money at them. Even the relatively simple battle in the season 3 finale had to take a bunch of shortcuts with a lot of the capitol ships in the background being static images instead of fully rendered models.

• Locked thread