Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Me and my buddy have been friends for about fifteen years, and in that time there have been two or three different occasions where I made some joke about gay BJs, and his response was something along the lines of "Yeah, but it's totally not gay if YOURE the one getting the blowjob." Obviously, it's way gay. But whatever.

So I shrugged off the first time he said it, but then hearing him say it the other couple times over the years has convinced me that my buddy had his dick smoked by another dude and is worried that it was gay. How do I get him to come to terms with his gayity?

BTW, asking for me real friend and not myself. I'll choke cocks down all day and not give a poo poo how homo it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

I'll choke cocks down all day and not give a poo poo how homo it is.

that's good because you already know what you have to do

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Suck his dick.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
I agree. Receiving a BJ from another dude is only about 2.2-2.7 on the gay scale.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

offer to suck his dick and then after he comes tell him he's gay

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib

Hatebag posted:

Suck his dick.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

BTW, asking for me real friend and not myself. I'll choke cocks down all day and not give a poo poo how homo it is.

:same:

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps
nws

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171878043

quote:

Any other straight guys here who bang/get head from guys?

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски
You know your buddy's gay if his Dick tastes like poo poo

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
My gay friend is always like it ain't gay to have your dick sucked by a dude, but I'm pretty sure if I went for it he'd be all like, "I lied. That was hella gay!"

Cigstomper58
Aug 17, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Its only permissible in prison or as a way to supremely own like an enemy soldier or something. So he is mildly gay. Super gay if he gave the dude a facial and commanded him to rub it on his tits.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
your buddy identifies as straight, and that's okay.

you're being a bad friend if you're trying to force him to conform to your personal notions of what his sexuality should be.

in any case, he's more right than you are, taking humanity's opinions on the subject as a whole.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
It's only gay if you look each other in the eye for more than 3 seconds.

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]
Tell him that when I was sucking I didn't think it was gay at all and he needs to reply to my texts ASAP

pr0k
Jan 16, 2001

"Well if it's gonna be
that kind of party..."

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

"Yeah, but it's totally not gay if YOURE the one getting the blowjob." Obviously, it's way gay. ...

I'll choke cocks down all day and not give a poo poo how homo it is.

So you're still asking for yourself. You suck dicks but want to know if getting yours sucked is gay?

Of course not. Asking this dumbass question though is pretty hella gay.

Cigstomper58
Aug 17, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I mean if gets sexually aroused at the thought of men then he is by definition gay (or bisexual if chicks turn him on too) however he "identifies."

This is important OP. Ask him what he thinks about during the BJs. Ask if he thinks of you. It might be the start of something special.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
How many times have you blown him op?

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I once got a bj from some Hawaiian who I presume was female. It did not progress beyond that and quite frankly I think I'm better off not knowing the truth

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Getting worked up about how other people sexually identify is pretty gay.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Gaunab posted:

How many times have you blown him op?

Zero. I'm not a gay.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Just getting a blowie, not gay.
Well, I don't want to be selfish better blow him back, still not gay.
Going on a date because I don't want to think I'm just hanging out for the blowjobs, still not gay.
Anal sex? Well, really what's the big difference between a man and a woman rear end, not gay.
Moving in with him and running a bed and breakfast, it's just an economic convenience, definitely not gay.
Living a long and beautiful life together and dying as happy old men, so not gay.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
How am I the gay one here? I'm not the dude with his dick in my mouth! Om nomnom

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
Nothing proves you're comfortable with your heterosexuality like blowing your load in another dude's face.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

It's only gay if the balls touch.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Germstore posted:

Just getting a blowie, not gay.
Well, I don't want to be selfish better blow him back, still not gay.
Going on a date because I don't want to think I'm just hanging out for the blowjobs, still not gay.
Anal sex? Well, really what's the big difference between a man and a woman rear end, not gay.
Moving in with him and running a bed and breakfast, it's just an economic convenience, definitely not gay.
Living a long and beautiful life together and dying as happy old men, so not gay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyxqlA4rqaU

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRy6j4ZErjk

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

was it a twink or a bear that blew you op

autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
:qq: WHINY SHITHEAD :qq:
*drops mic*

Tricky D posted:

I agree. Receiving a BJ from another dude is only about 2.2-2.7 on the gay scale.

Ahhh yes, but... what about a BJ with a one finger prostate massage? What kind of rating are we talking about then?

Asking for a friend!!! :ohdear:

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Snowballing might cross a line

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf

Hatebag posted:

Suck his dick.

yes. you must do this to get a sense of how gay it actually is before judging him

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Gay is a social construct. There is no such thing

A guy fingers your butthole? It's just two human beings being human, maan

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски
If he sucks your Dick after you take him to an art show and dinner.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it is only gay if a man has sex with a woman with the intention of knocking her up

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I feel like there is a severe lack of spell casting magic power words in threads like this and that offends my LGBTQIA pride. (pride is a sin).

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Tricky D posted:

Now, combine that with the fact that most gay guys (according to a thread on here a couple months ago) aren't into buttfucking as we're all lead to believe so what qualifies as gay these days?

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDvvfZ8Uffs&t=93s

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

Now, combine that with the fact that most gay guys (according to a thread on here a couple months ago) aren't into buttfucking

yes we are

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
man I was mean but I'm changing my scene and I'm doing the best that I can

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
As long as you dont touch cum its not gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sofokles
Feb 7, 2004

Fuck this
there must be room for being blown without demand for reassessment of self

truth aint bliss