Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

People who posted on the gbs
3kthread are getting probated months after the fact as well as months apart. I wasn't on the first couple times I was probated but just noticed the other day. Since I posted twice and he posted way more you can expect dgsw to be randomly probated for quite some time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Considering the timing of his rehab visits I am starting to wonder if I know dgsw irl

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

what was your favorite dgsw post? i liked bible base a lot as well as castille kids

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

darn autocorrect really chaps my rear end

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Enfield posted:

somebody poisoned the waterhole

theres a snake in m- oh no wait thats gout sorry false alarm

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

just ray posted:

ya whateves moce fpriu, pberwjel ,omn;u likr a cpmvemtratopm ca,[ prs ep,tniknh? whatves. life your life the wat you feel it just remember for the moment. moments a re all hosed up noy . like life I s aonna fuckfz wepp come p the needer. time this yo ad suertaro you want pure pereftectioll of that comes from te drat hasycm dumb machine mie kik it arind thewe partws.

A substitution cipher?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

The cipher key can be found in the first reald-o thread. There's nothing there, but I hope that's enough of a clue for the right people.

• Locked thread