Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Please tell him I love him and am gonna kiss him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Parallax Scroll posted:

i'm gone from gbs for like 3 days and now i have no clue what's going on in here. is dare on meds now or something

He no lie has like at least 4 active accounts, with AVs. He is more coherent, barely.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

what was your favorite dgsw post? i liked bible base a lot as well as castille kids

I liked his thread where he formed the elite posting squad of like 10 people. I was on it, but to this day it's purpose remains a mystery

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Gatekeeper posted:

I liked when he was probated but still pmed a bunch of ppl to let them know he was definitely having 5guys with a coke and Cajun fries for lunch

Can you get/send/read PMs on the awful app? That's what keeps me getting PMs

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Lupin posted:

Hes made 9 posts in this thread already and you didn't even recognize him.

Yes I did?

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Putty posted:

gently caress you Just Ray, I do not read your posts because you are black.

I called the police

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Lupin posted:

Whatever man, I bet you suck at tribes and you're in cahoots with Cathy from wikileaks.

I just had a seizure

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Gatekeeper posted:

yup

I think you can't start threads tho? At least i can't figure out how. Buy I can send lil hi notes to my buds :) which is also good, not as good as making threads but close

Nice! I'm gonna go home after work and buy PMs using my laptop running Linux :grin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

That Robot posted:

use the little pen and paper icon in the upper right corner to start threads

The what now? :blush:

• Locked thread