Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

the great deceiver posted:

ask him if he got the meth i smuggled in for him

pls go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

That Robot posted:

DGSW is America and so can you

al cartal!!!!!!!!

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Cnut the Great posted:

i actually--no joke--met dad gay so what in real life once. he crashed on my couch and ate an entire bottle of ketchup out of my fridge. he didn't even put the ketchup on anything, he just sucked it straight out of the bottle. it was the coolest thing that ever happened to me. he was extremely overweight and smelled like a child molester....and his hair was perfect.

sounds immaculate I wouldn't avoid it.

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Smash it Smash hit posted:

Hey coach dare is back and kinda coherent I think y'all are on the same level at the moment

Dood sounds like a pedophile I'd leave coach dare alone to his E-sports goals. gently caress that guy. Unless anyone wants to coach then, he's probably available for free because he's a broke loser.

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Chinatown posted:

gout

the disease of kings

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Y-Hat posted:

if i ever met dare irl i'd kick his rear end

Autobots time travel man ::D

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Smash it Smash hit posted:

I love coach dare :(

I'm sure we'll see him around talking about e-sports again he is fairly manic.

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
victory over death and peace be on to yalls

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Moon Atari posted:

Now he is clean he will probably post with perfect punctuation and only want to talk about his stock portfolio and current political events.

o the money issue LOL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

That Robot posted:

put me in coach

im ready to play

ah the fractally infinite parachute account troll play. interesting. have i told you about my quantum memetics love world peace gas spell yet?

• Locked thread