Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
whassup ray

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Mordja posted:

DGSW is a goddamn, real, American hero as far as I'm concerned and I don't care who knows, goddamnit!

DGSW is America and so can you

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Gatekeeper posted:

yup

I think you can't start threads tho? At least i can't figure out how. Buy I can send lil hi notes to my buds :) which is also good, not as good as making threads but close

use the little pen and paper icon in the upper right corner to start threads

on topic:

hey ray

did dad gay. so what have sex while he was in rehab y/n?

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Smash it Smash hit posted:

Hey coach dare is back and kinda coherent I think y'all are on the same level at the moment

put me in coach

im ready to play

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

personable decorum posted:

ah the fractally infinite parachute account troll play. interesting. have i told you about my quantum memetics love world peace gas spell yet?

I just poo poo my pants

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

KomodoWagon posted:

It is genuinely unfathomable to me why anyone would have a problem with DGSW or his posting. Forums is srs biznis I guess.

he is our beloved king and should be respected

no lese majeste here

• Locked thread