Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Explosive Tampons
Jul 9, 2014

Your days are gone!!!
so has every goon received their kickstart prizes or no free hot dog yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

.4 oz

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

almost megalomaniac level fries

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

I want to be part of the doobie doghouse franchise

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

:eyepop: :wow: You know a dude means business with an offer like that I'm just saying

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

(sorry for the lazy photoshop)

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Grody posted:

oh nvm this is the fake twitter account that posted the frog giggin poo poo a while back close the thread

A fake twitter that had tweets from way before the forums were involved, right.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

MullardEL34
Sep 30, 2008

Basking in the cathode glow

How many crows did doob shoot in his backyard to make those wings?

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

FrankieGoes posted:

Pretty sure independent trucker is still literally zero business experience. Like companies that only employ independent truckers do all the "business" for you and all you do is drive your truck and get blowies in parking lots and shout racial epithets out your window. Everything else is taken care of for you.
They certainly don't help dispose of strangled lot lizards.

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

sex

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Obama lunch or Doobie lunch?

The showdown

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
i could go for a hot dog

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

he didnt even get the good kind of frozen fries that are all crispy and flakey on the outside

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

extra stout posted:

he didnt even get the good kind of frozen fries that are all crispy and flakey on the outside

eww you got problems

cnut
May 3, 2016

Alan Smithee posted:

I hope he can use his old vent hood

I think he said he sold it for "pennies on the dollar". He really is a great businessman.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
You guys still talking about hot dogs you fat losers?

I'm just kidding. I don't care and won't read anything after this.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

jesus christ not again

Toys For Ass Bum
Feb 1, 2015

iroguebot posted:

can someone post the doobie song with the doom graphics, i need a soundtrack for this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNA51abv8lw

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

No dox please.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

What web community did he sucker in to funding version 2.0?

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
How is a hostage situation a sucker situation when you are the hostage? ;)

Kthulhu5000
Jul 25, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Doobie felt a gurgling sensation in his stomach, followed by an uncontrolled trembling in his bowels. Legs shaking, he collapsed to all fours on the kitchen floor of Doobie's Dowg SHACK and started retching. He felt his pants being stretched, and then heard a ripping sound as a million hot dogs blew through the fabric and out of his anus, urethra, and mouth in a continuous stream, the sheer whooshing noise of their exit overwhelming Doobie's screams.

Tasha just stood in the doorway, mindlessly gnawing on a Checker's burger procured from the restaurant across the street. Ketchup began to pour from her eyes, nose, and mouth as she gazed upon Doobie's distressing transformation from man(?) to wiener-link man. Taking one tremendous bite of her burger, she let it fall out of her mouth, followed by the guttural drone of "PILED HIGH" emanating from her mouth at random times. The windows turned purple, ominous black clouds began to gather in the sky above the restaurant, and the cutest little chickadee's eyes turned blazing green as it began tweeting a funeral dirge in brilliant spotlight beam of sunlight.

A Mexican man driving a beat-up Chevy pickup slowed down in the street, idled for a bit to watch the scene unfolding at the restaurant, and then slowly coaxed his truck's ancient engine back up to driving speed. He didn't bother to cross himself as he drove off; it was just another Alabama hot dog day, after all.

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Kthulhu5000 posted:

Doobie felt a gurgling sensation in his stomach, followed by an uncontrolled trembling in his bowels. Legs shaking, he collapsed to all fours on the kitchen floor of Doobie's Dowg SHACK and started retching. He felt his pants being stretched, and then heard a ripping sound as a million hot dogs blew through the fabric and out of his anus, urethra, and mouth in a continuous stream, the sheer whooshing noise of their exit overwhelming Doobie's screams.

Tasha just stood in the doorway, mindlessly gnawing on a Checker's burger procured from the restaurant across the street. Ketchup began to pour from her eyes, nose, and mouth as she gazed upon Doobie's distressing transformation from man(?) to wiener-link man. Taking one tremendous bite of her burger, she let it fall out of her mouth, followed by the guttural drone of "PILED HIGH" emanating from her mouth at random times. The windows turned purple, ominous black clouds began to gather in the sky above the restaurant, and the cutest little chickadee's eyes turned blazing green as it began tweeting a funeral dirge in brilliant spotlight beam of sunlight.

A Mexican man driving a beat-up Chevy pickup slowed down in the street, idled for a bit to watch the scene unfolding at the restaurant, and then slowly coaxed his truck's ancient engine back up to driving speed. He didn't bother to cross himself as he drove off; it was just another Alabama hot dog day, after all.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

He could actually jam two buns together and put the wiener inside and it would fit perfectly.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Putty posted:

nice twitter bradzilla
Thats the guy who made a QCS thread where's he's complaining about seeing a picture of a vagina while browsing the Leper's Colony.

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone

God bless

Sent from Windows Mail™

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

ty but red and with more war hammer names like NEZRUL'S SPLATTERFEST OF AZEROTH

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
oobies og hous

NO REFUNDS :rip: FROG DOG

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
Hot Tashed Potatoes

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
did West Alabama Automotive close? was the doobshack razed for the funeral home parking lot?

EDIT nvm :lol:

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

gj doobie

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

bunky posted:

gj doobie

uh oh

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
https://www.yelp.com/biz/doobies-dog-house-reform

Nevar Forget

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
Hello, I'm Tasha aka doobies wife and I'll be your waitress today. What can I get you two gentlemen?

Oh you're a couple? Excellent, would you pardon me for one moment.

*slowly unhinges jaw*
*eyes turn flaming red*
*swallows gay couple whole*

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

lorn Wayne posted:

Hello, I'm Tasha aka doobies wife and I'll be your waitress today. What can I get you two gentlemen?

Oh you're a couple? Excellent, would you pardon me for one moment.

*slowly unhinges jaw*
*eyes turn flaming red*
*swallows gay couple whole*
Poor guys, and right after their sexuality got turned into a meme by idiots.

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Irq3XXAD9UM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
i am feeling me some juggalla tribal court in fyad but ill get probbed man

• Locked thread