Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Putty posted:

nice twitter bradzilla
Thats the guy who made a QCS thread where's he's complaining about seeing a picture of a vagina while browsing the Leper's Colony.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

lorn Wayne posted:

Hello, I'm Tasha aka doobies wife and I'll be your waitress today. What can I get you two gentlemen?

Oh you're a couple? Excellent, would you pardon me for one moment.

*slowly unhinges jaw*
*eyes turn flaming red*
*swallows gay couple whole*
Poor guys, and right after their sexuality got turned into a meme by idiots.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

BigBadSteve posted:

A Doobiwiki search gives the following result. Just skip past the Tash slash fan fiction to the last para on the page.:
http://doobies-doghouse.wikia.com/wiki/Dooby_dogs

"Doobys dogs are bad and cheesen ot melt"

An indispensable resource.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

That Robot posted:

god drat it

you're so fuckin contrary for no reason

dick
The hot dog guy's not funny anymore, sorry Robot.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

BigBadSteve posted:

Doobie has deleted it. (A disturbing recent habit of his.)

Anyone get a copy?

Document the Doob.
It said he's inviting you, Big Bad Steve, to have sex with his wife while he watches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

WhyteRyce posted:

Everyone always talks about the unmelted cheese or the diarrhea chili but drat that wood vaneer job gets me every time. Seriously, wtf is going on with that table

OMG I just realized I have the same plates as doobs :(
That's because Doobie did not personally put that table together.

• Locked thread