Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Obama lunch or Doobie lunch?

The showdown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

steinrokkan posted:

chili dogs, slaw dogs, all kinds of dogs, hmaburgers, cheeseburgers, bacon burgers, you name it

Chomp8645 posted:

come on out to dooooooobies doghouse!

Chill la Chill posted:

*in low vocal fry voice* Dooooobiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeee

the Doobie Raps are some of the god damned funniest things I have heard in my entire life

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Chomp8645 posted:

Hello star war betamax. You say you been to Reform, Alabama? You're such a little liar!

Redneck freeeeeeaaak!

Doobie and his wife were dead set on a starwar betamax giving Doobie a rim job, if the interpretation of the lyrics I read on rapgenius are correct

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Disgusting Coward posted:

I especially liked when the alpha male captain of industry jizzmoppers on SomethingSensitive kept giving Doobie REALTALK MAN-TO-MAN ADVICE and praising him as at least doing something unlike those loving goons and then it turned out that a guy who begged on the Internet for money for a bad business idea may not actually be the Randian superman that they hoped he'd be.

Actually even they got sick of Doobie in relatively... short order :dadjoke:

annnnnnnnnd when someone suggested Reform might not be the best place to start hogdogempire.sav

quote:

Thats why it's here.. everybody wants to eat out.. Theres 4 places to eat here in town. even tho there business is booming every day, people are tired of the same ol stuff every day.. There begging me to get this dog house open.. I had 6 people yesterday asking about it.. there asking city hall if im going to open by a certain date, there stopping my wife in the stores and asking.. Reform is the perfect place..Plus Reform will be the only place to eat between Tuscaloosa and columbus,Ms when the 4 land is complete..Which means 10 thousand cars traveling by my restaurant every day and night.. Location, Location, Location...It's perfect

That whole thread is actually a pretty hilarious read.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Ibogaine posted:

Black chicken lady? Please tell me more!

http://doobies-doghouse.wikia.com/wiki/The_Chicken_Bar_Contest_Incident

every word of this is spectacular

• Locked thread