Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
me and greasy craig were at a gas station getting fuel for his dodge dart. it was summer and a fairly hot day. greasy craig is a smoker and he often gets random people coming up to him asking for cigarettes. So we are standing there while the gas pumps and some frazzled looking dude comes up to us and asks craig if he can bum a smoke. greasy craig is a nice guy so he gives the guy a cigarette and the guy starts rapping with craig. he tells us that he lives in the neighborhood and that his cousin is a butcher at the local grocery store and asks us if we need any meat. he says he has the hook up for meat and motions for us to follow him. i stayed still for a moment but craig was all about getting some meat i guess because he follows this weirdo without hesitation. so i follow them reluctantly and meat man guides us around the corner to an old silver cadillac.

he pops the trunk and waves his hand, presenting us with the sight of a bunch of random cuts of meat laid out on a tarp in his trunk. the smell was awful, i thought i was gonna puke. meat man says he will give us a good deal and asks us to pick which cuts we want.

i tugged at craigs shirt and gave him the urgent "lets go" look and he politely turns down meat man and thanks him and we leave.

did i gently caress up? would you buy the trunk meats?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Were they at least packed in ice?

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
if they smelled good i would at least consider it

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

that was human meat

so the answer is yes.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i got some trunk meat for you right here OP~!

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

gently caress yeah I'd try elephant if I had the chance.

Trunk is probably all gristly and tough though.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
get greasy craig an account

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Applewhite posted:

Were they at least packed in ice?

no, no ice the meat had turned rancid from being in a hot car trunk. good if you are david lynch making an art project but probly not so good for human eating.

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

You tugged Craig's shirt when you should have tugged some meat

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

vols bitch posted:

get greasy craig an account

i should he has some good stories like the time he got eaten by that same dodge dart from my meats story.

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
I'd eat all that poo poo while jamming out on my white van speakers

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
drat daniel, buying counterfeit merchandise at the white vans

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016