Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

I shall devour your soul.
Grimey Drawer

shut up blegum posted:

:agreed: Anderlecht is not playing good at the moment.
But then again, Gent managed to beat Zenit, sooooooooooo

Yeah, so did AZ
And both matches had one thing in common: they were the sixth game in the group stage where Zenit already had 15 points

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

mackintosh posted:

loving Ajax again, UEFA really doesn't seem to like us for some reason

Ajax = bad

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker

shut up blegum posted:

So you're saying Gent will beat Tottenham? I think that's unlikely, but I hope it's true. Really happy with the draw too, well known club, close, a reason to go to Wembley. Looking forward to it!

General mood amongst Tottenham fans appears to be also happy with the draw, shorter away trip than Sunderland, historic city which looks a great place to visit, and even Lineker reckons we can beat them at Wembley.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

Alexeythegreat posted:

Yeah, so did AZ
And both matches had one thing in common: they were the sixth game in the group stage where Zenit already had 15 points

Oh yeah, that's true. Good point.

AJ_Impy posted:

General mood amongst Tottenham fans appears to be also happy with the draw, shorter away trip than Sunderland, historic city which looks a great place to visit, and even Lineker reckons we can beat them at Wembley.

It's a great city yeah. And I just read about this 'Wembley curse', interesting :D

• Locked thread