Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Paula Deen?
Paula Deen
Paula Deen
View Results

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Bob Morales posted:

I don't have cable TV but I make due (do?) with Create on PBS

http://createtv.com/cooking

The shows, in order from best to worst are:

Anything with Jacques Pepin. Except the shows with this dumbshit daughter that couldn't make a grille cheese sandwich by herself. But it's kind of fun to watch her ask stupid questions.

His daughter purposely plays the stupid student role on TV. I got to meet them both (AWESOMMMMEE) at a media thing and she's not nearrrly as annoying in person as she is on the show. They have Thanksgiving at her house every year and she cooks and is normal. Her cookbook is pretty solid too, even if it's meant for kids. I was shocked how not annoyed I was with her in person because I can't stand her on the show. It was weird.

Rick Bayless' daughter Lainie, however..... She's even more annoying than Pati's voice!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Fist pumping with the bag of frozen fries is the best

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Who is this Matty Matheson douche and why is he screaming at me through my TV, ugh

Viceland has such garbage food personalities.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Mu Zeta posted:

He's a good cook from Canada. The guy I hate is Action Bronson.

Yes, he is also a terrible person

I'm sure both are fine cooks, but they're also off the charts on the annoying human being scale (or perhaps that's just their schtick that Vice wants to play up, but it doesn't really matter)