Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN
going live now, starting in a few minutes, dancing the whole lizzo pack, maybe take an hour, legs are a bit sore from yesterday but ill push through

https://twitch.tv/x_jakk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

il serpente cosmico
May 15, 2003

Best five bucks I've ever spend.

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

I probably have less than 50 hours on my psvr that I’ve had for six years and yet I registered to try to buy one of these. What is wrong with me.

Same.

To be fair, a lot of the reason why I didn't use my PSVR1 all that often was because it was kind of a pain to calibrate and use with the PS Camera.

Another problem is that I can't leave the PSVR1 hooked up to my PS5 without sacrificing HDMI 2.1.

il serpente cosmico fucked around with this message at 19:00 on Nov 15, 2022