Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Newman floats around the room on suspensors, plotting to steal Seinfeld's signet ring for himself.

Jerry breaks up with his latest concubine because she keeps using the Voice on him.

Jerry's girlfriend wants him to wear her designer stillsuit the next time he goes before the Landsraad.
"But I don't wanna be a Fremen!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Kramer tries to keep his first name a secret because it's a killing word.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Do you think your sleeper ever hits the snooze button? You think anybody's ever gotten up in front of their army of fanatic worshippers and announced "THE SLEEPER NEEDS FIVE MORE MINUTES!"

Jazz riff.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
George: "I've always wanted to be a Mentat."

Applewhite fucked around with this message at 22:12 on Sep 15, 2016

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
*Kramer grinning ear to ear as he steers the worm's tail*

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
George: "Get this: travel... without moving."

Jerry: "Travel without moving?"

George: "Travel without moving!"

Jerry: "No moving at all?"

George: "No movement whatsoever!"

Jerry: "Huh... you want to travel, but you don't feel like moving... I like it!"

Jerry: "So how do we do it?"

George (pleased with himself): "We fold space!"

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
George walks into the apartment with bushy gray eyebrows and red stains around his lips. He is clearly exasperated.

Jerry: "this is gonna be good."

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Why do people always say beginnings are such a delicate time? I never heard of somebody complaining about the beginning of a movie being spoiled. I've never heard of someone getting their mind blown by a "twist beginning."
Who's the guy who hears about the beginning of a movie and goes "OH NOO, WHY'D YOU SAY THAT! YOU SPOILED THE WHOLE BEGINNING FOR ME!"

*Slap bass.*

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Elaine: Travel without moving? That's your idea?

George: Yeah.

Elaine: How does that work? If you travel someplace, it means you moved, that's what traveling is, it means you're moving from one place to another.

George: Not the way we do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

[ELAINE WALKS WITHOUT RHYTHM, OTHER FREMEN LOOK ON DERISIVELY]

• Locked thread