Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

I'm sorry my ancestors pwned the world and civilized parts of it.

its okay just we gotta stop the child rearing arrogance and personality machinations

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Serious Frolicking posted:

i'm half greek so i'm kind of swarthy

true u r also almost as mousey as inri

also i saw those green shorts nera was wearing that night on the dforth lol

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
bipolar is overdiagnosed crazily to the point most psychiatrists admit this and they make Hollywood movies about pharma drug sale pushers

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
im just gonna keep poo poo posting instead of writing actual content because we're in general bullshit now and the standards just got very lax low tax

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
i enjoy being pimped out like a whore for no compensation and having my life and mind destroyed by predators i dont appreciate any comparisons to harry potter or Topher Grace I think pirates are cool and I have a very very very very very large professional gamer corepad mouse pad that needs to be used

steelseries has sent me free mice and Sander "Vo0" Kaasjager is my friend on steam.

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
che

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

PinkoBastard posted:

THE Sander "Vo0" Kaasjager?!?!?!

YES!!! I AM FRIENDS WITH THE VOO SANDERS KAASJAGER ON STEAM!! THE REAL ONE FROM THE MTV PAINKILLER ONE MILLION DOLLAR TOURNEY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KibbuugIQT8

casted by warwitch

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

PinkoBastard posted:

THE Sander "Vo0" Kaasjager .

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
a much better community player than fatal1ty who got a bit too closed off imo and stopped doing enough press. vo0 must be honoured more. where is the MVP gamer hall of fame aware in the FPS precision shooter genre for him?

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
and kovaak and LT56 both of them

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Takane posted:

Jiggled again!

lets work it out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rkm9ehg3Ay0

Adbot